Andy

hello matesmiley - smiley

how thesmiley - devilare you hows mrs m

hello mr manda long time no chat

Post 2

manda1111

Hi mate, nice of you to drop in smiley - biggrin

We are just fine,
I can't come on here as much as I would like to at the moment, I am house hunting for "two" houses smiley - erm
and trying to start a new business up as well.
so as you can imagen I am a bit busy hehehe

how are you keeping, and how is life treating you

manda smiley - peacedove

Post 3

Andy

im glad every one is ok there smiley - smileyas for me yeh not bad realy you know im not realy one to complainsmiley - yikes

very smiley - coolyou trying your hand at internatonal arms trade then a pad to stash your arms or perhaps been a drug barron smiley - biggrin

seriously good luck with your new business tho you not security garding any more then

Post 4

manda1111

Naa, no internatonal arms trade, just a market stall, but its fun smiley - winkeye

I am trying to get my sister-in-law out of hospital as well, thats who 1 of the houses is for, she has been in there for 12 years
they wont let her out untill she has got somewhere to live, but they want a lot of money for the deposit on the houses and I just aint got it smiley - wah

manda smiley - peacedove

Post 5

Andy

hello mr manda

yeh sounds smiley - coolwell in sumer perhaps now now the freezing cold weather is here you can tell im geting old realy the cold weather always sets me off going to the loo

awww well good luck with finding something you never know something might just turn up out of the blue.good to know the hospital has your sisters in law wellfair at hart tho they could just relise her and say well its up to the familey now its realy keeping a bit a strain of the familey

Post 6

manda1111

Yes, they are thinking of her, they wont let her come out untill we have somwhere for her to go and everything is on place for her after care, its a pain in the bum, but its for the best,

the market stall neally got blowen over the other day, we was running around tieing things to it and everything, it was a bit of a panic when it happened, but we had a good laugh about it later smiley - rofl

manda smiley - peacedove

Post 7

Andy

i bet it was down the pub when you was laughing about the stall thosmiley - winkeye

yeh the hard part is like you said finding digs the after care should be little less of a pain i would guess it should be a case of calling up and arrangeing it to start

Post 8

manda1111

Yep, it was down the pub later hehe

we was running round trying to tie slabes and everything to it,we was getting soaked as well, it was a screem smiley - rofl

we can only see my sister-in-law once a week cos she is in Machester and that about 1 1/2 hours away and costs about £20 in petrol, which is a bit of a drag smiley - sadface

manda smiley - peacedove

Post 9

Andy

smiley - roflthought it might smiley - laugh

my gudness its a fair way to go and £20 is expensiveif you go 2 times thats £40 three time £60 it realy adds up

Post 10

manda1111

And they want me to bring her home for the day, as much as I love her, that would be £40 a day, so I have had to try to get some expecice of them, I don't know if they will cough up, but I am going to try smiley - winkeye

We went to see her today, and that wind was realy strong, I heard on the radio that 3 lorries had blown over, now that is strong

manda smiley - peacedove

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for manda1111

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more