This is the Message Centre for Garthion of URAN

Book Ideas.

Post 1

Garthion of URAN

I have decided to include ideas for my book on this site to judge the oppinions of the public so please respond to these jottings of a mad man.
"Chapter ???"
The boy Dale sat in the bow of the ship owned by the man at the tiller looking out to sea watching the coast of URAIL slide by on the right hand side. Behind him Dale could hear the voices of Garthion and Seeamus talking about things though Dale could noy make out what. As a dolphin playfully broke to the surface of the water in front of the Bow, Dale heard a light footstep behind him and smilled.
Turning his head slightly Dale spoke in a gentle voice, "Morning Elanor. How was your night?"
Elanor jumped slightly when she realised Dale had heard her but recovered quickly "I slept well Dale, and how was your night?"
Dale turned to face her and stopped smilling, "I did not go to sleep last night, I can never sleep on ships they make me slightly nauseous."
"You do know what Garthion can do don't you?" Elanor asked seriously glancing to the tiller so fast that Dale nearly missed it.
"You know that I can do that as well Elanor, it just requires more energy than I or Garthion can muster right now." Dale replied with a slight smile.
Elanor stepped up beside Dale's seat and Dale stood, "Would you like to sit Elanor" Dale asked offering her his seat.
Elanor sat down gratefully folding her skirts to enable Dale to sit.

Well that is the first part of the audience participation scheme that I will be running, there should be a new edition within the next two weeks but I will appologise in advence if this does not happen as I can not always get online.

Thanks for your time, and in advance you cooperation. smiley - cheers

Garthion of URAN

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Garthion of URAN

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more