This is the Message Centre for Onefreeloader riding a blue bike badly

Welcome!

Post 1

Serephina

Hi smiley - smiley,Im one of the h2g2 Aces.Just popped by to say hi and welcome to h2g2,its great to have you here.

We try to welcome all new users personally.I see youve already been finding your way around a bit ,thats great .But if you have any questions please dont hesitate to ask myself or one of the other Aces,Wed be only too pleased to helpsmiley - smiley.

Welcome!

Post 2

Onefreeloader riding a blue bike badly

Why thankyou

Welcome!

Post 3

Onefreeloader riding a blue bike badly

Which is to say,

Why, thankyou!

rather than Why thank you?, which is how it might be interpreted and is certainly not my intention. Oh dear, now this sounds facetious, which isn't good at all. I ought to delete this entire passage -- it's far too late anyway, but then what a forlorn thing it would be, a little wandering lost scrap of words never, ever to be assembled again. Best ignore it altogether.

Welcome!

Post 4

Serephina

Its ok I realised what you meant! smiley - smiley.
And as far as I know you cant actually delete anything youve written ,you cn unsubscribe to a conversation,but that just removes a thread from your space,its not deleted though smiley - biggrin.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Onefreeloader riding a blue bike badly

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more