This is the Message Centre for ROCKPOOLS-N-AUTOTOOLS

I FOUND YOU :o)

Post 1

LADY/THUNDERWING

Hiya Marc smiley - love
How are you hun ? I wanna thank you properly for introducing me to all this places wonders :o)
Im having a great time & meeting loads ov nice ppl too...just wished i lived near some ov them coz id like to meet them smiley - rose
I saw what you said to Jacqui about me & i felt like a proud student LOL silly me,i wish you & me had chatted a bit more on LD hun coz i think ur a really nice person & im pleased we chat now
smiley - cuddle i know i act the goat but im not that way really in life outside ov here smiley - coffee what you been up to then hun ? i been on here most ov day & my son came for visit,havn`t seen him for ages smiley - smiley Hey btw nice speedos smiley - whistle well hope to hear from you soon darlin bfn
Love Trish xxx

Post 2

SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

Trish i`m amazed you found this site i haven`t used it for over 12 month i lost th password for it so i can`t do anything with it at all..i thought i had closed it down as much as i could..I just take people the way i find them and as regards helping people i feel it is my way of putting something back into the site for everything i get out of it..i`m glad you like the site and that you have found a lot of new friends given time you forget that LD ever existed..chat soon sweetness smiley - love Marc

Post 3

LADY/THUNDERWING

MARC...i need you to help me with a bit advice plz babes smiley - cuddle
I have added the picture library to my page but i canna get the smiley - mod & the smiley - disco quite right smiley - wah can you see what i have done wrong plz & tell me so i can fix it smiley - rose btw wots LD ? LOL
Hugs 2 u hun Love Trish xxx

Post 4

SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

to put a smiley on guide ML you have to do it slightly different
< smiley type="mod"/> i have left a space before the word smiley but you don`t leave the space..have you got the link to pictures working?? i will have a look later if i have chance before i go out..going up to manchester tonight (near fallowfield) not far from Main Road, Manchester Citys old football ground..anyway try that smiley it should work..smiley - love
Marc

Post 5

LADY/THUNDERWING

Marc smiley - love
Thats what i have wrote down here but it keeps coming up error smiley - wah aw i will try again l8rs & play about with it hun,hope ya have a lovely time when ur out on meet babes smiley - cuddle im going to spend some time with Joe brush soon (in stroud) cotswolds wherever that is likes LOL ?????
im no good at stuff like that
Gonna change my name a bit in mo hun,put it on so you would guess i needed help LOL xxxx smiley - love

Post 6

LADY/THUNDERWING

Marc...Dunno if it works aint tried it yet too many msgs LOL smiley - rose xxx

Post 7

SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

One thing still puzzles me..how did you know Rockpools was me cos i only used to speak to one person on Ld with that username it was done especially for her and only her username was ever on my pal list..So how did you know it was me??

Post 8

LADY/THUNDERWING

Marc smiley - rose
Em gawd trick questions & i just woke up LOL its easy hun i read intro & you say ur Marc from Leigh etc I noticed the name (somewhere) & was intrigued coz its a play on Jacqui`s name...
Sorry i didn`t stay around & chat but i was shattered hun thats why i just sent you a smiley - rose knew you would understand....Trish

Post 9

SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

Hope you noticed i put them smileys in your intro that you wanted have you had a loook at Mystic Caverns yet They are on G cleff Cafe..??

Post 10

SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

Hope you noticed i put them smileys in your intro that you wanted have you had a loook at Mystic Caverns yet They are on G cleff Cafe..??

Post 11

SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

Post 12

LADY/THUNDERWING

Hiya Marc smiley - love
Oh em i must admit i didn`t hun,soz i was in a rush to get in & answer some msgs LOL i had to take the smileys out coz my name was lying all wrong & i tried to put a gap inbetween pictures & symbol but it wouldn`t work LOL
Im tryin though Lady T don`t give up easily smiley - smiley I havn`t been coz i have been out babysitting tonite if i get a chance b4 sleep takes over i`ll look smiley - cuddle Hey you sent msg 3 times LOL is that to make sure i get it ? smiley - winkeye
Do you understand how i sussed you now hun..think it was on Jacquis page smiley - hug spk soon Love ur biggest fan Trish xxx & thanks for adding smileys

Post 13

SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

So you was looking through Jacquis page and rockpools was on there..it was origionaly dandyhighwayman then i tried to do a new name on my other email address and i completely botched up then i couldn`t remember the password (still can`t) and couldn`t get back in to change it or send messages so that is when i opened this name..
smiley - lovesmiley - rosesmiley - kiss

Post 14

LADY/THUNDERWING

Grinned Marc smiley - rose
I thought i was a scatterbrain LOL been in ur journal playin hangman soz for delay hun smiley - smiley Got them worn out they gone to bed now...
Hey was that a quickie smooch i spotted there mmmmmm thanks u just made my day smiley - smooch rite back at ya..Gonna go look for my smileys now smiley - love Trish x

Post 15

LADY/THUNDERWING

Marc
well its not a smooch smiley - wah wot is it ? smiley - sadface

Post 16

SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

I sent you smiley - kiss Kiss and a quickie but there is no smiley for a naked romp going to have to get onto the smiley team and get some new smileys..lol

Marc

Post 17

LADY/THUNDERWING

Marc smiley - rose

OOOOEEEERRRRRRRRR you got me blushing here smiley - loveblush LOL
Yeah i think you better had hun,you have some good ideas there smiley - smiley Marc i canna find what you have done on my page ?
HELP smiley - wah think im crackin up LOL Got any more ideas ? mind you i had a look at the list ov ones wtg to be made & its flipping huge isn`t it ? smiley - love Trish
smiley - kiss

work that one out smiley - winkeye

Post 18

SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

I hope your talking about the G cleff site when you say it`s huge..lol give me a clue on the journal entry where is it??
and i also need a clue for the one on last posting is it a film a record?

Post 19

LADY/THUNDERWING

Marc smiley - love

Giggled no i wasn`t tlkg G-Cleff hun smiley - winkeye i was tlkg about the size ov smileys wtg to be accepted on list LOL smiley - rose
The journal is NAKED BODIES hun dunno the rest offhand likes go thru my page unless its on yours ov course....The last posting is a drink...work it out on paper & e-mail me LMTO dunno how far you are allowed to go in here but putting drinks name up might be mis-construed LOL xxx Trish smiley - kiss Where did you put that on page ?

Post 20

SALAMANDAPALAGANDA 2006

smiley - sorry i didn`t put smiley - kiss on your page all i put on was the `mod` and the `disco` on the last link you have on your space..

Key: Complain about this post