This is the Message Centre for angelof 2nd moon

Hello Angel of the second moon

Post 1

King of the Jews

Thank you for your warm greeting. I must say I find your sight most interesting. See, I am the bitter sort--witty and clever to be sure, but, oh so bitter. I am intrigued by persons such as yourself. It takes me $80/day if I am to get out of bed. I 'spose I could be called a bad guy. I do bad things--at least in society's eyes. (pull a lil' too hard on the ol' nip bottle--not literally, of course, but I'm sure you get my point). I wonder why you searched me out? I am a big fan of universal order. You know--no coincidences--ever. So, perhaps, there is a reason I should be meeting you like this...Not that I mean, one sided--no, quite the opposite. Life is reciprocal--give and take, take and give...Makes the world go round...

Post 2

angelof 2nd moon

Sometimes... even bad guys need an >angel> to come... and the bitternes is not good for you, trow it away in the sea of forgetfulnes, in the 3rd galaxy counted from yours. I´m here talk to me....maybe there is more hope out here than anywhere else...
Take care & be good ! smiley - angel

Post 3

angelof 2nd moon

Where did you go?
I went around at your earth and that was harder than I expected!
My wings are a little dirty and cracked.But I did see a lot...What did you see?smiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for angelof 2nd moon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more