This is the Message Centre for angelof 2nd moon

Hola angel of 2nd moon!..

Post 1

Kristina the Flamenco Dancer - PS of Duende, Muse

*sweeping in*

Welcome to h2g2!smiley - angel

I am one of the h2g2 ACEs (Assistant Community Editors) and I'm also an smiley - angel - one of the h2g2 Guardian Angels - and we are here to welcome and help newcomers.
If you have any questions, just feel free to ask me!

The h2g2 Post has a page with useful links, found here:
<./>A616718</.>

If you would like to find out more about the smileys, just click on this one ---> smiley - biggrin and it will take you to the h2g2 smiley page!

If you're looking for a way to spice up your user page, feel free to read this little entry I've tried to put together: <./>A690518</.>

Post 2

angelof 2nd moon

Hola Kristina!smiley - star

Thanks for all your help and tips about how to do.!
I will follow your advise as soon as I can. I have already put the angel-smiley on my entry. Hope it is ok to use all the smileys....
What is a muse???
And what is a guardian Angel? -in h2g2 I mean?
Where do you chat or add to the conversation? Do you know any kind people here?
Please speak to me again if and wwwwwhen you have time...smiley - ok

Post 3

Kristina the Flamenco Dancer - PS of Duende, Muse

I'm sorry I missed you while you were online - oh well..

Let's see:

- smileys, sure, go ahead, use them anywhere/everywhere, I hope you've clicked on one of the smileys to see all of them - really smiley - cool!

- anyone can be an h2g2 Muse, check this place: <./>A420661</.>

- for more info about h2g2 Guardian Angels, look here: <./>A467606</.>

- be prepared for this place moving at a slower pace than a chat, but on the other hand, the conversations will be longer lasting and quite interesting

- try the <./>Askh2g2</.> for conversations, always people around

..and then I'd suggest taking the <./>DontPanic-Tour</.> to get a better picture of this place

Have fun!smiley - flyhi

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for angelof 2nd moon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more