This is the Message Centre for geordie jo

Hello, Jo...

Post 1

SmartGamer, Keeper of That Which Breaks Down Easily [(11*5)-(4*2+5)=42] (Scout)

Welcome to h2g2, Jo! I'm SmartGamer, an ACE. That means I have the pleasant job of wandering around saying "hi" to all the people bumbling around, lost and new.

I like your joke, by the way. Here's one for you:

Why did the frog cross the road?

To get in a video game.

Why did the bulldozer cross the road?

It was tied to the frog.

So you're a better joke teller than me. Oh well. Give it a good laugh smiley - laugh anyway!

Yes, I put a little image in there. Have some smiley - cake and I'll tell you how to do that- just click on one of those images to find out how to make them all! Soon you'll be making smiley - smiley s with the best of them.

h2g2 can be a little confusing at first. I'm here if you need someone to show you around! May I suggest going to the Front Page and seeing what other people are writing and saying? You'll get a feeling for the community that way.

If you want to talk back to me, maybe ask a quesiton, click that button labeled REPLY and leave your own message. I'll be back if you do, answering your question or just chatting!

Again, welcome to h2g2!

--SmartGamer, Keeper Of That Which Breaks Down Easily (ACE)

Hello, Jo...

Post 2

geordie jo

thankyou Smartgamer
that was a good joke. Have a fun day, cheerio

Hello, Jo...

Post 3

SmartGamer, Keeper of That Which Breaks Down Easily [(11*5)-(4*2+5)=42] (Scout)

Thanks, I will have a good day!

Glad to see you replying. It's a good sign. smiley - smiley

Enjoy h2g2! Let me know if you get lost or confused, I'll be waiting if you need me.

C'ya,

--Smartgamer

Hello, Jo...

Post 4

Minister Of Black. The Knight of Night, Lord of the High Tower

I am The Minister of BLACK smiley - blackcat

I am currently on the lookout for new Disciples at The Ministry to join our ranks smiley - blackcat

Click on my name at the top of this post to go and have a look round the Ministry smiley - blackcat

Click the "Reply" button down below if you want a chat - or need help with any problems you experience smiley - blackcat

The Minister smiley - blackcat

Hello, Jo...

Post 5

geordie jo

sounds cool
good luck with your campaign. I was a bit confused! so not ready to join the ranks(and going to go and do lots of exam revision) but I'll watch with interest
cheers, Jo

Hello, Jo...

Post 6

Minister Of Black. The Knight of Night, Lord of the High Tower

Good luck with the exams smiley - blackcat

The Minister smiley - blackcat

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for geordie jo

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more