This is the Message Centre for SPOP

welcome...

Post 1

fords - number 1 all over heaven

Hi there and um, welcome back?? smiley - erm Anyway, I'm fords, one of the Assistant Community Editors and I'd like to welcome you anyway! Need any help? I'm sure you know what to do if you've been here before, but one word of advice: I wouldn't write in caps, it's seen as kinda rude...

welcome...

Post 2

SPOP

Hello back fords
The reason I wrote the return of SPOP is because in a previous incarnation I was researcher A706934 but for the life of me I can't remember my password (the H2G2 gurus never got back to me), and believe me I have tried every combination of what I'm sure it was the correct one. Sorry about the capitals but I'm sick and tired of hearing about the 'lovely Queen mother' especially by professional sychophants dug out by the media.
I am hoping to post a difinitive statistical World Cup source before it starts, yawn SPOP

welcome...

Post 3

fords - number 1 all over heaven

That happened to me too, so I ended up creating this new account. The great thing about h2g2 is that your user name isn't unique, so technically I'm fords_prefect MkII, lol!

I can understand how you feel about the Queen Mum, I'm feeling the same way myself. Most of Britain downing tools and crying over her, most of whom won't even speak to their neighbours....

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for SPOP

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more