This is the Message Centre for Towels&Pillows&the one that tuck you in and say goodnight

Towels & Pillows

Post 1

Towels&Pillows&the one that tuck you in and say goodnight

Today I want to tell you about two essentials if you are going out travelling in the universe or just in your own galaxy (or maybe just in your part of it).

Towel: Should preferably be made of 100% cotton ,textile fibers.
But there are also towels made by a plant with beautifully blue little flowers what´s their name again????
And towels of ricepaper are also existing.
-By experience I recomend the 100%cotton ones.
WHY????-You are able to wash your towel in 60 degrees and then you get rid of some germs and bacteria....
- and have a CLEAN TOWEL which is preacious and a PURE SATISFACTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The ones made by paper is not washable and they do not have the strength to survive a universe or galaxy hitch-hiking (there is also a great risk that they will be eaten up.)smiley - monster *For USE OF TOWELS.... see my Journal further down *
PILLOW -A square made by cloth, about 50cm long and 30cm high, filled with 1)Feathers (from birds like ducks or geese)
2)Artificial fibres
3) hey ,or old dried wheat seeds
I prefer the 2nd. alternative since I have friends who have astma and heyfever.
A pillow is soft and cuddly and its purpose is for you to rest your head on,to comfort you...... (some men prefer to rest their head in their womans lap ....)(A pillow is maybe a substitute for this....???)Where do you rest your head????
Around your pillow you put a cover ,a pillowcase, to protect it.
This cover can be blue ---or chose your own colour,and can be made of acloth full of flowers or dots or other patterns/pictures like: Star Wars or the Fellowship of the Ring.
Mine has a coala bear on it and there is also some green leaves on it.
WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR OWN TOWEL AND PILLOW YOU FEAL H O M E wherever you hike around .....AND I CAN GIVE YOU ONE IF YOU NEED ONE!!!!!!

*Towel :Purpose=1)to dry yourself with when you have washed yourself.
Any suggestions to what purpose they more have...read yourh2g2.

MOST INTERESTING ABOUT TOWELS AND PILLOWS IS....that they stay with you and often get older than their owners.....so I consider them as good compagnions on a travel. Ofcourse you can use them with fantasy and change their purposes after what you need at the moment.... /more about this subject later on.....

/Computers should be personal...smiley - bigeyes
By the way I have some nice seashells on my yellow home painted computer.... makes me feel more at home....smiley - star

Towels & Pillows

Post 2

angelof 2nd moon

I hope that you will one day tell more about this, i have learn´t a lot about this, smiley - angelsmiley - hug

Towels & Pillows

Post 3

I will ,I will,-can I go to your moon????I like travelling!smiley - bigeyes

Towels & Pillows

Post 4

angel! Call me back!
Tell me how you survived out there!

Towels & Pillows

Post 5

angelof 2nd moon

Hello!
Dear towell ,have been out traveling on earth this time,Went to the USA, lived with two nuns and a lot of sheep,for some days ,spent the night on an airport in N.Y and saw a newborn baby called Annika..... and had so much good to eat....but now I´m back working.
How are you ? I survive in space because of my good skills. and because I´m not too bored...smiley - biggrinsmiley - angel

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Towels&Pillows&the one that tuck you in and say goodnight

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more