This is the Message Centre for Eliessi *oddly quiet little elf-girl in the corner*

Merry meet

Post 1

Snake

hi i just happend to stumble along your sight an wonderd wiccan! how wiccan are you?? do you follow paganisum (you know what i mean i just cant spell)?? If you are intersted you should look around my sight or dragons you may find them quite intersting.

bleesed be
Merry part
smiley - kiss

Merry meet

Post 2

Eliessi *oddly quiet little elf-girl in the corner*

Merry Meet to you as well!
How Wiccan am I? Very much so. I've been a practicing Wiccan for a little over 7 years now. I do consider myself pagan, though I always took paganism to be sort of an umbrella religion....sort of like, all Wiccans are pagan, but not all pagans are Wiccan. I will definitely take a look at your site when I can.
Merry Part and BB

Merry meet

Post 3

Snake

if you need me you know where i am i tend to be a mother figure so if you need mothering i am the person to come to.

Blessed be

Merry meet

Post 4

Thank you very much!! Mother figures are great. Particularly when one has just spent the past few hours fighting with one's actual mother about stupid things. sigh.
smiley - elf

Merry meet

Post 5

Snake

so how are you feeling now have you sorted it all out with your mum?? or are you still arguing.

if you need me you know were i am.smiley - hug

Merry meet

Post 6

Well, I'm doing okay, and I think she and I have sorted everything out, at least for the time being. Thank you for asking. smiley - smiley
smiley - elf

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Eliessi *oddly quiet little elf-girl in the corner*

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more