This is the Message Centre for SUSIEMORRISON

#I can't wait, for the weekend to begi-in!#

Post 1

tootz1987

Hellooooooooooooo sexy lady!

How are we this fine, crisp, winter morning??

I got up at 7am today and left for work at 745, and I feel fresh as a daisy smiley - smiley

Post 2

SUSIEMORRISON

Well Hello there!!!

Im grand thanx. Went to bed early last nite so feeling quite awake 2day. smiley - biggrin

Wots ur plans 4 this weeknd??

Post 3

tootz1987

Well with me today in my magic bag I have... spaghetti, bolognaise sauce, red pepper, onion and mince... so I plan to have dinner with my girlies tonight. then i'm getting drunk and meeting mr w hehe.

and what be your plans missy??smiley - cool

Mary Poppins

Post 4

SUSIEMORRISON

wot else u got in ur magic bag....a lamp...a umbrella..lol

Not got any plans 4 this evening..oh would u like to invite ur man round 2 ours 4 dinner...c,mon that wld b a lauf! lol

Mary Poppins

Post 5

tootz1987

I have glaric bread too! 2 chicken rolls for my lunch and 2 bags of quavers. Oh, and my makeup, perfume and a wee 750ml of diet cola. hmm, i think that is all smiley - smiley

em I dont think he'd be comfortable with that do you lol?? there wouldnt eb any other guys there?!?!

Mary Poppins

Post 6

SUSIEMORRISON

Il invite Craig lol

Gang Bang

Post 7

tootz1987

oooooooo yeah it would be well funny! u should! would u? lol

Funny Ha Ha

Post 8

SUSIEMORRISON

Dont think that would go down so well do u??? lol

Funny Ha Ha

Post 9

tootz1987

it's just dinenr between 5 mutual friends! haha!

did j text s back last night??

Its all gravy

Post 10

SUSIEMORRISON

Yes...they were on the phone for ages...so i think all is good.

Its all gravy

Post 11

tootz1987

gooooood good good good! soundo.

nikki was up at 5am this morning, cuz she was sending me messages on msn, i left it on overnight. wonder what she was doing. she's turning into the ex flatmates she used to despise! haha!!

Bum

Post 12

SUSIEMORRISON

Ha ha she must just b sleeping all day then she wont b able 2 sleep at night lol. Do u know if she is workin at Winky 2nite???

Bum

Post 13

tootz1987

she is indeed. im going to winky after gettin wasted and gonna go c her lol. fancy it

break

Post 14

tootz1987

when r ur breaks today? do u have ciggys lol??

Would love 2...

Post 15

SUSIEMORRISON

.....but think im gonna give it a miss, apart from the lack of funds im workin the moro....

Would love 2...

Post 16

tootz1987

ah yes 4got about that. soundo.

break

Post 17

tootz1987

when r ur breaks today? do u have ciggys lol??

break

Post 18

SUSIEMORRISON

only bout 5 till last me till payday hahaha... oh its a dire state of affairs

Break at 930

break

Post 19

tootz1987

haha okay then. i will c u then. im guna get money from the mother tonight. tell her i need it cuz am goin on a date haha, not that i am, but she duznt no that hehe...

Tut tut

Post 20

SUSIEMORRISON

Im running out of options on that matter...so is cus meeting u out 2nite?? if so where r u staying???

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for SUSIEMORRISON

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more