This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Pleb!!

Post 101

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - bigeyes Which day would this be? smiley - bigeyes

Pleb!!

Post 102

Serephina

Well I'll be here smiley - smiley still not that happy about that either!smiley - cross..but oh well

Pleb!!

Post 103

A Super Furry Animal

Oh, I think it'll have to be Saturday or Sunday.

Am I a bad person?

I really don't want to go down to Kent to see my parents this weekend. I'd rather stay in london and do my own thing. I can just about get on with them at a distance, and when I'm forced to, but I really don't want to spend a whole long weekend in their company.

This, after they've helped me through a really bad period in my life, and lent me money...then again, my mother used to say to me about every 2 days or so "don't forget, you're just a lodger here".

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Pleb!!

Post 104

Serephina

no youre not..the parents who play the obligation card on the other hand...

Pleb!!

Post 105

A Super Furry Animal

My mother is weird...also known as a passive-aggressive controlling freak...when I'm there, she doesn't want me to be, as soon as I leave, it's "when will you be home?"

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Pleb!!

Post 106

Serephina

Both my parents are weird smiley - erm ,not surprising really though i spose!

Pleb!!

Post 107

A Super Furry Animal

Parents, eh? who'd 'ave 'em?

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Pleb!!

Post 108

Serephina

My mums lovely in her own way... my dad..for some unknown reason hated me from birth smiley - erm

Pleb!!

Post 109

Serephina

damn ..im not coping with everything tonight smiley - cry

Pleb!!

Post 110

A Super Furry Animal

Go to bed, things will be better in the morning.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Pleb!!

Post 111

Serephina

I doubt that somehow..

Pleb!!

Post 112

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

wassup girl?? smiley - hug

Pleb!!

Post 113

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - cuddle and smiley - cake for Seriph smiley - biggrinsmiley - hugsmiley - yawnsmiley - wowsmiley - diva I'm wearing my suit and a shirt and tie smiley - wow I should probably put some shoes on, or it'l ruin the effect when the bods arrive to do the web testing in a while smiley - bigeyes <blush. smiley - blush I got a shock when I put the suit trousers on this morning.... tooo tooo loose smiley - yikessmiley - cool then I remembered I've two nearly identical suits one bought this year and another from two or three years ago smiley - doh I'd put on the older one whihc is about three waist sizes too big on me smiley - dohsmiley - biggrin got the new suit out smiley - magic perfect fit smiley - cool then I had to make a desicion regarding ties smiley - erm a hidious orange silk tie smiley - erm a hidious purple silk tie smiley - erm a nice black/gray silk tie a nice blue silk tie smiley - erm went for the blue one as its the newest and hasn't yet got any curry stains on it <blush. smiley - biggrin can't decide if I should wear the suit jacket or not ... don't think I'll bother smiley - dohsmiley - coolsmiley - boing this front room stinks of cigarettes smiley - yuk and cigars smiley - yuk and pipe smoke smiley - yuk <blush. and a little bit of cannabis smiley - blushsmiley - doh I hope they don't notice I've been round with the air freshner spray but I don't think it has much effect smiley - blushsmiley - cool So Saturday? smiley - boing I'll bring the badgers smiley - evilgrin

Pleb!!

Post 114

Genie

If it was Sunday I might be able to pop over for a cuppa if I'm back from my folks....

Key: Complain about this post