This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Post 81

Genie

There was! smiley - rofl

I suppose I should go over and apologise to the poor chap eventually! smiley - rofl

Post 82

Genie

........smiley - run

Post 83

Serephina

Im sure he had a great time n loved alll the attention smiley - winkeye

Post 84

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

*makes eye contact with RF and with Genie* smiley - bigeyes *looks at eyes* smiley - ermsmiley - doh I forgot I don't actually have glass eyes smiley - winkeye *takes the eye of RF and the other one off Genie smiley - biggrin *pops eyes back in sockets smiley - cdoublesmiley - ermsmiley - doh rong way round smiley - run

Post 85

Genie

smiley - laugh

smiley - bigeyes

Post 86

smiley - biggrin you imagine how much mischief I'd get up to if I did* have glass eyes? smiley - biggrinsmiley - roflsmiley - rofl I'd probably be forever losign the dam things in peoples beer glasses smiley - evilgrinsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - roflsmiley - laugh

Post 87

Genie

My english teacher had a glass eye, we sat on his right side (where the glass eye was) so he couldn't see what we were up too!smiley - evilgrin

There was a story about him sneezing and it popping out, not sure how true that was though...smiley - rofl

Post 88

smiley - biggrinsmiley - laugh I used to sit at the back of the class mostly smiley - biggrin I'd do things I wasn't wehre they could see though... just to annoy em smiley - biggrinsmiley - evilgrinsmiley - erm You do hear about people getting up to lots of mischief with their faulse eyes though... Not sure how much is true and how much is urban myth smiley - dohsmiley - evilgrin

Post 89

Serephina

we had a music teacher with an enormous hairy mole on her chin! looked like it was trying to escape it was..wed sit at the back hand wiggling under chin like spiders going moooooooooole smiley - laugh

Post 90

Ged42

Reminds me of the bit in Roald Dahl's 'The Twits.'

Where Mrs Twit puts her glass eye in Mr Twit's beer, saying "i'm watching you, always watching." smiley - bigeyes

Post 91

Genie

*shudder*

Some of his books are pretty dark arent they? James and the giant peach still freaks me out....

Post 92

Ged42

Looking forward to seeing the new version of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, looks excellently f**ked up. smiley - evilgrin

Post 93

Serephina

They shouldve kept marilyn manson as charlie n given it a higher rating though!

Post 94

Ged42

It would have been cool with Marilyn Manson, maybe they'll have his audition tape on DVD or something

Post 95

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

*ignores topic drift* Who's Jeffrey? smiley - huh

Post 96

Serephina

Genie couldnt remember what bubba fretts sais his name was so decided to call him Jeffrey smiley - ok

Post 97

I can't remember what my name is smiley - wahsmiley - evilgrin

Post 98

aka Bel - A87832164

Comes from changing it so often smiley - evilgrin

Post 99

Most probably smiley - biggrinsmiley - run

Key: Complain about this post