This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Post 1

Serephina

smiley - hangoveri feel like death!was worth it thoughsmiley - tongueouthope everyone got home safely!

Post 2

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

strange people the Brits. they drink to have fun, but wake up with a smiley - hangover

even stranger that no Brit ever invented antismiley - hangoverpill

Post 3

Genie

No hangover for me! smiley - tongueout

But I am extremely tired...smiley - yawn

Post 4

Mol - on the new tablet

Got home safely, thanks, without a single hitch or delay.

I should have left you some Nurofen as a "thank you for having me" present!

Mol

Post 5

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - biggrin I might be off out to the pub again in a little while smiley - bigeyessmiley - headhurts I was soo soo so dehydrated when I got back home; being on the tram, then the thames link, then the train from kings to Cambridge, and then in a boiling hot taxi just about killed me, I drank about three pints of water straight away soon as I got home smiley - puff Just got a shower and now I'm wakened up nicely and ready for another pint smiley - stoutsmiley - biggrin

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

Hi all, I'm back, too. Bus and tube to Heathrow went allright, the plane was nearlyin time, now I'm at home, showered, and having a wine. No smiley - hangover this morning, can't risk that when I know I have to travel. It was so great to meet you all again smiley - magic

Post 7

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Welcome back to hootoo!! smiley - hug

smiley - magic

Post 8

smiley - smoochsmiley - biggrin I have decided I really can't be bothered to go out to the pub, but I have two very cold beers in the fridge which are mildly tempteing at the moment, and may as yet prove too much a temptation whilst its still so saltry and warm smiley - puffsmiley - biggrinsmiley - boing I felt supprizingly non hungover this morning smiley - bigeyes very tired and my throat felt like an ash tray smiley - yuk But its all my own doing... smiley - biggrinsmiley - alesmiley - evilgrin

Post 9

aka Bel - A87832164

Hi 2legs, glad you're home and feeling well smiley - hug
It was a fantastic meet, can't wait for the next one smiley - smiley

Post 10

smiley - biggrin The next will be in January some time I guess smiley - bigeyes Though I might see if theres enough interest for a smaller pre Christmas meet too, round December smiley - ale

Post 11

aka Bel - A87832164

I'll not manage to go in winter, but should be able to come next summer smiley - ok
Must go and have my beauty sleep now - ok , ok, I know it's too late smiley - laugh, but I'm tired. smiley - zzz

Post 12

Galaxy Babe - eclectic editor

Somewhere between what Genie said (about no smiley - hangover and being tired)smiley - yawn and 2legs - baking hot trains (8 hours-worth) then a ten minute wait on the roasting station at Cleethorpes for my daughter to pick me up - who had forgotten what time my train was due insmiley - doh

Glad everyone got home safesmiley - ok
Thanks again for having us, Serephina!smiley - biggrin

Showered and suppered, I'm now off for an early night.

smiley - yawnsmiley - footprintssmiley - zzz

Post 13

Dr E Vibenstein (You know it is, it really is.)

What with signalling problems, a fire by the track just north of Newcastle, and the fact that GNER couldn't run a bath never mind a railway line, we're just home, 9 hours after leaving London. 9 hours! smiley - steam

Post 14

Serephina

buggerssmiley - cross it took me 2 hours to get from east croydon to kings x to get 2legs cos of a supposed track side fire toosmiley - puff

No Subject

Post 15

smiley - cross Who's going around setting fire to railway lines?

No Subject

Post 16

aka Bel - A87832164

Most probably the trains themselves, producing sparks when braking hard - happened here quite often during the hot and dry summer two years ago.

No Subject

Post 17

Serephina

god knowssmiley - cross

good weekend though,my houseguests were a pleasure to have as always,2legs controlled his bladdersmiley - winkeyeplenty of smiley - stiffdrink squidging smiley - smooches and spanking !great stuffsmiley - biggrin

No Subject

Post 18

Ged42

Just got back home, a bit knackered smiley - winkeye but otherwise fine smiley - smileysmiley - smooch

No Subject

Post 19

If 2legs had been on the train, he could have put the fire out. smiley - biggrin

Post 20

Serephina

no he prolly pees pure alchohol smiley - yikes

Key: Complain about this post