This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Stoopid heat!

Post 1

Serephina

I look like a lobster<was only out half an hour!)my face is itchy and i have a heat headache smiley - cross

anyone know a good rain dance?

Stoopid heat!

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - erm no, and I wouldn't tell you anyway smiley - tongueout

Stoopid heat!

Post 3

Serephina

why not?smiley - erm

Stoopid heat!

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

Because I don't want it to rain smiley - biggrin

Stoopid heat!

Post 5

Ged42

smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

Offers to rub some aftersun on

Stoopid heat!

Post 6

Serephina

but but butsmiley - wah

Stoopid heat!

Post 7

Ged42

You want me to rub it on your butt, how the heck did you sunburn that? smiley - tongueout

Stoopid heat!

Post 8

I'm not really here

I want it to rain! I've got some plants that need to go in the border now, and I won't be able to unless it rains.

Stoopid heat!

Post 9

aka Bel - A87832164

Maybe you could hose them ?

Stoopid heat!

Post 10

I'm not really here

It's the ground that's too hard, and I only use a hose for filling the paddling pool. For me, it's wasting water to use the hose for that. I might try what's left in the rain water butt to soak the ground though, although I'm sure if I wait long enough it'll rain again.

Stoopid heat!

Post 11

aka Bel - A87832164

Yeah, most probably on 16th July smiley - blue

Stoopid heat!

Post 12

A Super Furry Animal

There's a thunderstorm forecast for Friday in London.

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Stoopid heat!

Post 13

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Hopefully it'l hit cambridge tomorrow midday smiley - grovel rain we want rain we want rain and cold cold icey cold winds smiley - grovel

Stoopid heat!

Post 14

Rosemary {[(2+2+2)^2]+4+2=42}

I'm amazed I didn't get sunburnt walking on Monday whereas someone I was with did-perhaps my skin is used to a little bit of sun. It's been too hot here as well. Wearing a ballgown on Saturday was awful. I then escaped to the Lakes however, so they weren't as bad

Stoopid heat!

Post 15

I generally stay inside anyhow when its 'daylight ' outside smiley - vampire but when I do get foreced* to go out, like today, its a few minutes only at a time as I dash to the newagents bakery or some other nearby shop smiley - doh I hope this rain comes soon on Friday and we get a bit more sensible with the humidity and tempurature smiley - puff I got a shower today at 10.30 at night, it finally just began feeling like it was cool enough for it to make sense smiley - doh

Stoopid heat!

Post 16

Serephina

not so hot now,just been out to look at the rose moonsmiley - wow

Stoopid heat!

Post 17

Did you get a good view of it? smiley - wowsmiley - fullmoonsmiley - erm Its seemingly nice and cool at the moment.... I just hope it stays like this today smiley - blush

Stoopid heat!

Post 18

Lizzbett

I'm on annual leave this week, so I'm loving this weathersmiley - cool.

Mind you, it was actually too hot to go outside yesterday afternoon. If we don't get the rain tomorrow (BBC Ceefax forecast = rain, Anglia TV Teletext = "another fine dry day"smiley - erm), I might go to the seaside - it's bound to be cooler there.

Liz
~

Key: Complain about this post