This is the Message Centre for Serephina

arse,arse,ARSE!!

Post 1

Serephina

all i wanted was some f@cking paint!..well n a few other bits but still..
it was really hot today n ended up dragging all back from town on the tram as no taxis were available,thats my back done then!get off tram late for kids,waited while friend ran to oet them n came back for me n the bags.she got there to find jo had already headed home!she caught up with him sobbing to a neighbour warden outside my flats thinking id left him!by the time she got back to me we were both done in so i found a phone n we waited agges for a cab the rest of the way.when it turned up he refused to take 2 adults n 3 small kids!so he dropped off olga n took jo n the stuff to mine while i had to walk!only then tried to charge me extra cos had to wait for me!ba@@ard..
my back n head are killing..just what i needed after a really shit nightsmiley - wah

arse,arse,ARSE!!

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

Awwwww, I'm smiley - sorry, poor Serephina smiley - cuddle

arse,arse,ARSE!!

Post 3

Serephina

thanks claudia..think i just needed a rant after a crappy few days

arse,arse,ARSE!!

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

I know the feeling - I started ranting yesterday evening and only stopped a while ago smiley - winkeye

arse,arse,ARSE!!

Post 5

Serephina

think i have a bit more to go

arse,arse,ARSE!!

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

I thought I'd better stop, it seemed to have a bad impact on everybody else's mood smiley - biggrin

arse,arse,ARSE!!

Post 7

Serephina

things just got even worsesmiley - yikes

arse,arse,ARSE!!

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

How's that ? smiley - hug

arse,arse,ARSE!!

Post 9

Ged42

smiley - cuddlesmiley - cuddlesmiley - cuddlesmiley - hugsmiley - hugsmiley - chocsmiley - chocsmiley - smoochsmiley - smooch

arse,arse,ARSE!!

Post 10

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Aww smiley - cuddle Some days just arn't worth getting out of bed for smiley - dohsmiley - cuddle

arse,arse,ARSE!!

Post 11

Serephina

feeling better nowsmiley - winkeye

arse,arse,ARSE!!

Post 12

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

*carefully examines the smiley - winkeye * smiley - bigeyessmiley - biggrin Good smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Serephina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more