This is the Message Centre for Serephina

may..

Post 1

Serephina

seems to be going on forever!or maybe the flu is just making it seem that waysmiley - erm
looking forward to going on a wee spending spree in ikea n bnq n starting on my flat again next weeksmiley - bigeyesand josh is seeing the kids mental health team tuesday..hopefully thell lsort him out some anger management n whatnot,n you never know i might even get back to worksmiley - winkeye

may..

Post 2

Mol - on the new tablet

It wouldn't be so bad if it was a nice, warm sort of May ...

may..

Post 3

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - goodluck for Josh's appointment smiley - goodluck

may..

Post 4

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

The weather hass been bluddy awful hasn't it? I could of sworn we'd entered 'summer' smiley - huh Good luck for Josh; tell him that if he doesn't manage his anger better I'll come round and beat him with a soggy badger smiley - biggrinsmiley - laughsmiley - ermsmiley - sorrysmiley - doh Hope you get over the infection soon too smiley - doctor

may..

Post 5

Serephina

no soggy badgers!

use a dry one..and some jelly

may..

Post 6

smiley - laugh Good point, don't want to make too much of a mess on your floors smiley - laugh

may..

Post 7

Serephina

youre still banned from my house for the last mess you leftsmiley - tongueout

feeling bit tense today i am..smiley - ermany offers of a massage going?

may..

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

Can I queue up for one, too ? smiley - smiley

may..

Post 9

Only one at a time I'm afriad smiley - biggrin So a back massarge to start with? lay on teh bed and smiley - erm remove your top smiley - blush face down silly! smiley - laughsmiley - doh If you were closer I'd come and give you a massarge smiley - doh in person smiley - dohsmiley - blush How abouts a foot masarge too?

may..

Post 10

aka Bel - A87832164

I was afraid there'd be no volunteers for me, needless to wait then I guess smiley - wah

may..

Post 11

Hold on! smiley - yikes Its your turn now smiley - biggrin lay down please and rmeove your top smiley - blushsmiley - bigeyes now, wheres the best place for me to start?

may..

Post 12

aka Bel - A87832164

Neck and shoulders are always very tense, so you'd better start there smiley - smiley

may..

Post 13

*begins massargin shoulders, near the neck with his thumbs, and his palms on the shoulder blades smiley - bigeyes Tell me if I'm doing it too hard smiley - dohsmiley - blush

may..

Post 14

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - erm No, that's fine, smiley - ta. What's the scent of the oil you've taken ? Something with lemon in it ? It smells nice smiley - smiley
*closes eyes, relaxes and falls asleep smiley - zzz

may..

Post 15

smiley - erm the lemon smell? smiley - erm I don't think that s the oil, its probably from teh washign up liquid when I did the pots earlier smiley - biggrin *does some 'cupping' down the back from the shoulder towards the waist smiley - bigeyes

may..

Post 16

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - yikes *wakes up again*

may..

Post 17

smiley - doh Sorry didn't mean to wake you smiley - blush *returns to massarging shoulders and slowly moving down the back smiley - bigeyes

may..

Post 18

aka Bel - A87832164

Mmmmh, that's really nice smiley - bigeyes Where did you learn it ?

may..

Post 19

smiley - blush Partly through just doing it on people smiley - blush and partly from my friend who is now nearly* a fully trained masaure smiley - erm I cna't spel that bluddy word smiley - wahsmiley - ermsmiley - biggrin 'cupping' is where you make your hand into a sort of 'C' type shape, and kind of 'hit' the back with the side of your hand that doesn' have your thumb on it smiley - blush I'm quite good at giving foot masarges too Would you like me to try? smiley - blush

may..

Post 20

aka Bel - A87832164

Thanks for the offer, but my feet are ticklish smiley - laugh
But it looks as if Serephina is back, so it should be her turn anyway. smiley - kiss

Key: Complain about this post