This is the Message Centre for Serephina

im going..

Post 1

Serephina

...on a diet!

im not normally too bothered about my weight..im taurean i like foodsmiley - winkeyemore annoyed by my lack of proportion when trying to buy clothes i like..but its botheringme more lately..so im gonna do something about it..about 5st should be enough to move from ewww!to just 'a bit chubby'

spose i should give up smoking toosmiley - puff

im going..

Post 2

Lizzbett

This all sounds very positive - good for yousmiley - oksmiley - goodluck

im going..

Post 3

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

Serapower!

smiley - bigeyes

im going..

Post 4

Ged42

You know i don't mind what size you are. smiley - drool

but if it makes you happy, bring on the rice cakes smiley - smiley

im going..

Post 5

Serephina

rice cakessmiley - ill

id like to be able to wear what i want again..to not swelter in summer while everyone runs about half naked n course not risk emergency rescue by green peace every time i have to take my clothes offsmiley - reindeer

im going..

Post 6

Jackruss a Grand Master of Tea and Toast, Keeper of the comfy chair, who is spending a year dead for tax reasons! DNA!

smiley - cool

im going..

Post 7

Ged42

I didn't see anyone from Greenpeace last time i saw you with your clothes off. smiley - drool

Nor did i see a smiley - reindeer

im going..

Post 8

Serephina

i hide the antlers well

im going..

Post 9

Genie

I had the same problem... minding my own business reading a book when I was surrounded by people with buckets of water screaming 'HEAVE'....

Good for you, having just finished a bowl of rabbit food myself I can offer a shoulder of support!

Very excitingly I found weightwatchers do really scrummy cakes and brownies with very low fat content in....smiley - drool

And if you manage to give up smoking I'll donate my buttocks to a local rugby team to pad out their scrum machine for practise! smiley - rofl

im going..

Post 10

Serephina

ill just'have'to quit now thensmiley - laugh

im going..

Post 11

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Rice cakes are smiley - droolsmiley - erm good luck smiley - wowsmiley - hotdogsmiley - burgersmiley - porkpiesmiley - evilgrin

im going..

Post 12

Serephina

smiley - cheers

im going..

Post 13

originalBillyBob

This worked for me. I made a concerted effort to cut out the biccies (my downfall) so cut out what you know are an absolute no-no and I carried on eating my 'normal' food but I just started to leave a bit on my plate rather than serve myself a smaller portion smiley - smiley And a little bit of exercise everyday. Jogging on the spot at home, any sort of fitness video that you enjoy (car boot sales are excellent, pick them up for a fraction of their original price), sex smiley - yikessmiley - blushsmiley - goodluck and let us know when you are going to reveal all smiley - biggrin

im going..

Post 14

Serephina

i have terrible eating habits n little self restraint so this is going to take a whilesmiley - winkeye

id like to be down a stone or so by mid july

im going..

Post 15

originalBillyBob

Every time I saw a little left on my plate I thought to myself 'that's 100 calories that I would normally have eaten without thinking about' and I felt really good that I had scoffed the lot for the sake of it! I found it much easier than looking at a smaller, sadder portion. I found all that weighing stuff and special diet food to much of a hassle. Eat less, move more theory! smiley - biggrin

im going..

Post 16

I'm not really here

Rice cakes are lovely - they make marmite flavoured ones, *and* chocolate covered ones. smiley - biggrin

Good luck, going on a diet *and* giving up smoking at the same time could be tough.

im going..

Post 17

Serephina

im not sure about at the same time,but i should try quitting again soon..ill have to cut down at least to manage the exercise!smiley - puff

how many calories a day should you aim for i?i forget..

im going..

Post 18

originalBillyBob

Try 1,500. What frame size are you - small, medium or large? I'm only 5' but I'm definitely a medium frame. I have a table that shows what your ideal weight should be. I'm at the top end of my medium frame size. I'm 8st with a couple of stubborn pounds to go.

im going..

Post 19

Serephina

im about 5'9 n med/ large frame..

im going..

Post 20

originalBillyBob

Just a mo >>>>>>smiley - run>>>>>>>

Key: Complain about this post