This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Oi!

Post 41

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

and I need both of you smiley - tongueoutsmiley - smoochsmiley - smoochsmiley - evilgrin

Oi!

Post 42

Serephina

How many times do i have to turn you down 2legs? smiley - tongueoutsmiley - laugh

smiley - kiss

Oi!

Post 43

Serephina

hows everyone day going anyway?

I'm busy spring cleanng n realising how boring i am smiley - winkeyesmiley - sadface

Oi!

Post 44

smiley - laugh You like the attention really smiley - tongueoutsmiley - laughsmiley - winkeye spring cleaning?! smiley - groan don't remind me, I've put my bedding on to wash today, and the idea* is that I take the oppertunity to move some furnature about in my room and give it a really good clean, as the dustbunnies are getting quite big under the furnature smiley - yuksmiley - groan I'll do it soon as I've washed up smiley - dohsmiley - biggrinsmiley - kiss

Oi!

Post 45

Serephina

Well at least I know 'you' love me even if no one else does!

I'm just having a general spring clean.. I wont get verything I want to do done today but Ive got till im back at work monday so that won't be a prob.

You gonna send me your number again? Trust me to lose it as soon as I can actually use it! smiley - laugh

Oi!

Post 46

You did loose it?! smiley - dohsmiley - biggrin I'll Email it to you in a moment smiley - biggrin

Oi!

Post 47

smiley - doh my Email thinggy is down again! smiley - grrsmiley - dohsmiley - ermsmiley - doh I'll try it again later smiley - grr or just give you aring tonight and give you my number again! smiley - biggrinsmiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

Oi!

Post 48

Serephina

Not sure what im doing tonight..may go for a veeeery long bath smiley - zen but i'm here at the mo

Oi!

Post 49

Ahh hha smiley - evilgrin I need to go get going on this cleaning now or it'l never get done smiley - doh I'll see if your still about when I've gotten that done smiley - magicsmiley - coolsmiley - cuddlesmiley - kisssmiley - run

Oi!

Post 50

Serephina

I'm not really in the mood for cleaning now smiley - sadface but id better carry on after lunch i spose..

Oi!

Post 51

Well I finally manged to do the washign up and give the kitchen a bit of a clean, now Its just* the bedroom and then hoovering down here smiley - groan I should get going relaly smiley - yawn I'm not relaly in the mood either now smiley - wahsmiley - kiss

Key: Complain about this post