This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Hello again

Post 1

Serephina

Only me smiley - biggrin

Thought it was about time I stopped in and left a bit of an update if any one even reads here anymore or remembers who on earth I am smiley - sillysmiley - tongueout

Been pretty busy lately which is always good. I'm still going to fatclub and have lost 9lbs so far, better than nothing but I really do need to stick to it more which I'm trying to do this week or I'll never get in that dream dress smiley - reindeersmiley - divasmiley - laugh

Josh has started his new high school and is settling in pretty well it seems. Not looking forward to the 1st parents evening though as a few of the teachers who taught me are still there and one is now Josh's history teacher! He must remember me being a right little cow and the fact I either used to skive off or fall aleep and snore loudly in his classessmiley - laugh

Ged's been having a fair few job interviews but still little luck on that front hopefully soon, he tries hard enough! And there's been pre weding family dramas already! smiley - bigeyes

Plans on that front are going pretty well, register office is all booked though we've changed the time of day slighly as we dont want a formal meal after, just a big evening party. Need to get the hall deposit down this month. I've started collecting little items like some gorgeous centerpice vases from the pier and little purple favour bags as I've seen them too.

We will probably along to the meet next month with Genie, quite nervous about that as I've not been to one in ages! smiley - drunk

Hello again

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - goodluck with it all. smiley - hug

Hello again

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - envy Wish I'd lost 9 LBs ... think I've probably put htat on smiley - wahsmiley - cry I want to be able to fit in a gorgeous dress too smiley - winkeyesmiley - biggrin Hope you can make it along to the meet not seen you at one in ... ages... smiley - alesmiley - stiffdrink

Hello again

Post 4

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Enjoy yourself, sweetheart. Sorry, I won't be at the London Meet this time.. smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Hello again

Post 5

Serephina

smiley - cheers Bel

how you feeling now Lil? much better I hope? smiley - kiss

I'm very very behind with journals and things here so please excuse if I've missed anything major going on for anyone

I'm aiming for 5lbs off this week legs so I get my 1 stone sticker, actually sticking to the diet seems to be helping smiley - laugh ive been a bit naughty the past few weeks

Hello again

Post 6

Hello love..

Things are still being investigated. I shall do a journal when I know what is going to happen.

Anyway, you just take care of yourself and get ready for the wedding smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Hello again

Post 7

Serephina

ok

who you offended then? smiley - bigeyes

smiley - laugh

Hello again

Post 8

Me?

Offend??

Just covering my options, darling smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

smiley - angel

Hello again

Post 9

Serephina

Ahhh ok smiley - winkeye

I forgot what an smiley - angel you are!

smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Serephina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more