This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Pasrents evening,bitchiness and kinky boots..

Post 1

Serephina

Not all at the same time smiley - winkeye

The cliqueness at work got to me again today, smiley - cross can feel invisible sometimes as well as unappreciated! humbug! smiley - cry

Got some really nice knee high pvc boots though smiley - drool I've wanted some for a while but finding my size,a heel i can cope with and the expense has been a pain in the bum.

Josh had parents evbening tonight too, i missed it last term so wasnt sure what to expect.I always knew he was very bright..but his teracher's got him on the 'gifted' register for he school !(only about 10 kids on it) wow! im really proud of him..now if only he could be better behaved at home..smiley - winkeye

Post 2

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

'if only he could be better behaved' smiley - ermsmiley - evilgrin Just threaten him that if he doesnt' behave better Master B will come to visit again smiley - evilgrinsmiley - run

Post 3

Ged42

And if that doesn't stop him, nothing will smiley - tongueout

Post 4

Well... you could always.... no... that'd be just too cruel.... smiley - winkeye

Post 5

Serephina

smiley - laugh

hes offcially a genius now so itd have to be something clever..

Post 6

smiley - biggrin Better give him a treat for that I recon smiley - biggrin Oh, and the boots sound fab smiley - droolsmiley - erm I could do with new boots really I've not ha d a pair in ages.... maybe I could go for PVC smiley - bigeyes whtja think? smiley - biggrinsmiley - cuddle

Post 7

I'm not really here

I think we should have a kinky boots meet up. smiley - biggrin I've got a few spare pairs if anyone needs to borrow some. smiley - handcuffs

Post 8

Excellent! and someone other than me sugested it smiley - evilgrin Right; thats the theme for the summer meet sorted out smiley - handcuffssmiley - whistle don't suppose you've a pair of size 9? smiley - winkeye

Post 9

Serephina

what size feet are you though Mina?

Post 10

smiley - biggrin thats what I was wondering smiley - whistlesmiley - rofl I am a size 9 though have had from 8.5 to size 10 smiley - huh

Post 11

I'm not really here

Well, I'm a size 5, but when you buy high-heeled kinky boots you have to buy big, so I've got a couple of 7s and a couple of 6s. And some 5s (but they aren't so high). smiley - blush

Post 12

Serephina

I can only wear lowish chunky heels or i fall over

Post 13

I'm not really here

The trick is to sit down and find someone to bring you crisps and drinks and not actually get up until you've blindfolded everyone, then you can take your shoes off and put your comfy slippers on. smiley - laugh

Post 14

I'm not really here

Oh, and you just need practice to wear high heels. I can't go higher than 4 because I don't really get the time to practice. I have had offers from people willing to 'train' me to walk in 6 inch heels, but there's only so many hours in the day, you know?

Post 15

Serephina

Ihave weak ankles that like to twist for no good reason and crap balance, so 3 is as high as i go ,n siletto heel? no chance,id break a leg smiley - yikes Like the idea of being waited on though smiley - diva

Post 16

I'm not really here

Three's not a bad height. Just be kinky in other ways, as you do seem to be doing with your pvc. smiley - biggrin

Post 17

PVC smiley - droolsmiley - ermsmiley - handcuffs

Post 18

Serephina

I used to have some gorgeous pvc trousers with buckles all up the sides..i was skinny then though ...

I've lost getting closer to 3 stone now though so you never know smiley - biggrin

Post 19

Ooooo smiley - droolsmiley - biggrinsmiley - smoochsmiley - handcuffs

Post 20

Serephina

I do have somre pvc jeans (the ones you had a feel of in bognor)but i want a new pair..

Key: Complain about this post