This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Back

Post 1

Serephina

Peace has ended smiley - winkeye got my new modem at last ,had to trot all th way into town to collect it before work too smiley - puff
But still got everything working again with no probs which makes a change!

Anyone miss me then? smiley - tongueout

In other news..smiley - bigeyes, had to supervise a new voluntereer today,i doubt he'll be back he didnt have a clue..it really does seem to be a job only a woman can cope with..too much multi tasking! smiley - winkeye and was asked on a works night ut thats being planned, great i thought ill look forward to that..load of pishheads that we are, till i heard the mention of couples night! smiley - yikes Theyre trying to set me up with the new warehouse driver whos affectionately known as 'fester' smiley - laugh ill prolly go just for a laugh n some free drinks.. (also a[pparently the other driver fancies me too n hes not half bad smiley - winkeye) but fester can definately keep his hands to himself ! practically fighting 'em off with a stick at the mo i am smiley - divasmiley - laugh

Back

Post 2

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

No we didn't miss you!! smiley - yikessmiley - run

Back

Post 3

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

Yea your back smiley - hugsmiley - smoochsmiley - biggrin CAn't you change your name back to its proper name yet? smiley - erm What happened with that, I think I missed it smiley - dohsmiley - wah Iwas gona give you a call last night but as useual, I look at the time one minute and its six oclock, then its suddently 3 AM smiley - dohsmiley - evilgrin

Back

Post 4

Serephina

Love you too mum smiley - tongueout

Trust you 2legs smiley - laugh I was prolly up at 3am though! im having trouble sleeping lately..

Back

Post 5

smiley - winkeye

Back

Post 6

My sleep seemed to settle down for a while, but now I'm back to going to bed feeling wide awake and getting up four hours later feeling sleepy smiley - huhsmiley - ermsmiley - weirdsmiley - cuddle

Back

Post 7

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

we missed like a farmer with toothache, but have a smiley - rose

Back

Post 8

Mol - on the new tablet

I missed you hon!

Mol

Back

Post 9

We missed you intensely,
like the pain of toothache,
we missed you dramatically,
Like an armed robbery,
we missed you sincerely,
like a badger on teh roof,
we missed you contineually,
like the T.V.s white noise smiley - huhsmiley - laughsmiley - run

Back

Post 10

Serephina

Ba*tards smiley - tongueout

Hi Mol! #

Soooo whatcha alll reckon anyway? should ii go on this works night out? Im tempted to go just for the laugh, but i dont want Fester thinking it means anything! he really is quite awful..smiley - erm

Back

Post 11

Can't you go with the other guy who you said is 'a bit of alright'? smiley - erm Or could you bring someone along who's not a person from work? I think you should definately* go but take your cattle prod to keep Fester away with smiley - rofl

Back

Post 12

Serephina

I could..but I think hes planning to ask the area manageress..n i said i wasnt that bad, not a bit of alright smiley - laugh Cattle prod hmmmmmmmmmmm smiley - evilgrin

Back

Post 13

Serephina

i, he, my brains melted! smiley - laugh

Back

Post 14

Ged42

I missed you smiley - cuddle

Back

Post 15

Serephina

Tastless weirdo smiley - tongueout

smiley - cuddlesmiley - smooch

Back

Post 16

Ged42

Weird and proud of it. smiley - tongueout

Back

Post 17

Serephina

smiley - tongueout

Back

Post 18

smiley - bigeyes

Weird!! smiley - laugh *hic*... I am squiffy!!

smiley - tongueout

Back

Post 19

A Super Furry Animal

I missed you, but my aim's getting better...smiley - run

RFsmiley - evilgrin

Back

Post 20

smiley - laughsmiley - biggrin

Key: Complain about this post