This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Rambling Ramblings of a Random Rambling mind

Post 1

Serephina

Only me smiley - erm

Am knackered at the mo ..just been away on my first family holiday with Ged and Josh, only 5 days at Camber Sands Pontins but was still nice to get away for a bit. I return to fat club on monday to see if I've lost any weight on the last two weeks, hopefully I have despite the awful water retention and swollen anklers I have at the moment!

We're still working on wedding plans despite Ged's dad making it clear he doesn't approve of us getting married and his brother and his gf also making things harder for us by booking their wedding as close to ours as possible among other things.

I've missed this place lately and some of the people, but the times I've popped back it can seem like no ones missed me and I just don't fit in here anymore smiley - sadface ..everything move on though I suppose

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

It's great you had a nice holiday, hun. smiley - hug

Post 3

Serephina

Thanks!
smiley - cheers

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

Oh, and as for <parents not approving of one of their children getting married. my parents didn't accept my choice so they weren't at my wedding. They didn't make this mistake again, they went to my sister's wedding, and to my brother's wedding. They didn't approve of any of their son(daughter) in law.

Post 5

Serephina

I don't think I'd get away with not inviting them somehow

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

Yes, I can imagine that. Itold my parents where they could stick their opinion, but couldn't prevent the m-i-l fro attending. smiley - rolleyes

Post 7

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

You could have hit her over the head with a shovel and buried her under the patio smiley - smiley

smiley - cheers

Post 8

Serephina

smiley - laugh

I'm actually getting on better with my MIL at the moment, maybe she's just the lesser evil!

Post 9

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Hey! You are better than any of them!

Carry on with your plans, sweetheart smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Post 10

Serephina

Thanks!

I intend to..I've just mailed the reception venue for some more details, prices etc

smiley - smooch

all very exciting smiley - diva

Post 11

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Good!

It will be stressful enough nearer the time, this is meant to be the fun bit smiley - smoochsmiley - hug

Post 12

Tabitca

you will be fine hun.smiley - cheerup This is your day, yours and geds, so you enjoy it and have it the way you want it.If anyone doesn't want to come it's their loss!smiley - ok

Removed

Post 13

Serephina

This post has been removed.

Post 14

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

I know what you mean, S. We're in two/three or possibly four minds about inviting the 'chav' set to ours.

a) they've tried to grab all they can since A's mum died (bastards)
b) they're chavvy scum of the earth
c) I don't actually like them

It's our day (or two, given that the 'party' is two days later). We might upset them - but, quite frankly I couldn't care less. A's not heard from her in three weeks. Tough tittys. Buggar off - leave us alone.

Post 15

Serephina

Quite right too Mags!

Theres nbeen a big rift between us and my dads brothers family for over 15 years so none of them will be coming.

Post 16

Serephina

no weight loss last week smiley - sadface

went again today and 6 pounds off though!

Key: Complain about this post