This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Date!

Post 1

Serephina

Ok, we've set a rough date for our wedding as September next year , probably the 20th depending on what slots they have left. We're loking at Bromley old palace which looks really pretty in the pics and then a big reception. smiley - drunk

Can you all keep your diaries free d'ya think? If you want to come that is smiley - kiss

Date!

Post 2

Tabitca

smiley - wowsmiley - bubbly There is great news.If I am still around I would love to come ,even if only to the ceremony.smiley - ok

Date!

Post 3

Tabitca

it should have said"That is great news"..I am not so good today....brain suffering from lack of oxygen I think smiley - headhurts

Date!

Post 4

Serephina

What you mean if youre around? smiley - yikes

We'd of course love to have you but were only allowed 40 at the register office smiley - sadface so will have to see who we can squeeze in a bit nearer the time. Can have as many as we like at the reception though

Date!

Post 5

Serephina

'poke'

smiley - tongueout

I just been looking at bridesmaid dresses .oooooh

Date!

Post 6

Serephina

..and 2legs and Roymondo had better be free for my hen night! smiley - tongueout

smiley - laugh

Date!

Post 7

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

pleas please please please polease... can I be a bridesmaid? smiley - divasmiley - angel

Date!

Post 8

Serephina

smiley - laugh

sorry legs that position is taken smiley - winkeye

you can be a hen though smiley - biggrin

Date!

Post 9

Ooo smiley - blushsmiley - diva But I'll need a new outfit and everythign and I'll have to get me hair done... will genie be availible to do my make-up? smiley - evilgrinsmiley - handcuffs

Date!

Post 10

Serephina

She's doing mine probably so I expect so smiley - laugh

Date!

Post 11

You can call me TC

So Serephina's name's been yikesed again. Whatever next. It told a sorry tale (no pun intended) and now it's gone.

Date!

Post 12

Serephina

What 'is' so offensive about my arse? it keeps getting stolen smiley - laugh

Date!

Post 13

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Gawd!

I'm gonna beat ya! The best date we can get during the summer hols this year. I think Aaron needs some good times this year - and I've bought me dress! smiley - blush

Date!

Post 14

Serephina

ooh congrats!

smiley - bubbly

Date!

Post 15

Just need to sort the *actual* date. I've told some friends to be prepared for a barbie during the summer that they cannot refuse to come to smiley - smiley

Date!

Post 16

Serephina

theres people im obliged to invite but would love for them to refuse smiley - winkeye

Date!

Post 17

Oh there are several I'm not even mentioning it to. I don't want Salford chavs hanging around my gaff. smiley - silly

Date!

Post 18

Serephina

smiley - laugh

unfortunately its members of Geds family i have a prob with smiley - laugh

Date!

Post 19

Ah, my family's not a problem - not seen any of the buggars for over 20 years. smiley - rofl

Date!

Post 20

I'm gona buy me a new dress too, all special like smiley - divaand a new pair of shoes, and a new handbag, and have my hair done, and genie can do my makeup and, oo I'll probably have to buy some new knickers.... well either that or I'll be forced to wash the old ones smiley - doh

Key: Complain about this post