This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Arrrrgh mental implosion imminent

Post 1

Serephina

I woke up in a not ungood mood this morning..things have been going quite well for us larely, especially in the previously awful finances dept. Then cometh the postman smiley - wah

My income support has been stopped as of yesterday as I unbeknown to me have more than enough money to live on coming from elssewhere smiley - huh so I call them to be told I'm apparently recieving £140 a week in maintenance payments from Josh's random penis via the CSA.. like hell I am!. So I then have to call them to get it sorted which it seems they should have done a while ago and yes I indeed dont qualify for incoome suppoprt any more because of how much he pays, ill be getting that from now on instead and should be due some back money. rigggght.
Second letter is from ythe council informing me that due to a change of income, that seems every csmiley - bleep but me knows about!smiley - cross, my housing and council tax benefit is being stopped so they can re assess it arrrrrrgh!

To add insult to injury, my provident loan womans manager just called round to take my books and tell me my accouint is being investigated for money laundering! WTF??? all i did was pay off quite a arge sum of money out of what my dad gave me from the sale of my late nans house

smiley - grr

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - bigeyes

You should write a smiley - book about it.

Post 3

Serephina

meh...if only i was that interesting

Post 4

aka Bel - A87832164

WEll, apparently you are.

what's a random penis, and why does Josh have one, and why does he get paid for it?

Post 5

Serephina

smiley - laugh

'Random Penis' is what I call his father and he has to pay child maintenance by law.

Post 6

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - eureka

I have to admit that I was mystified. smiley - laugh

So he paid and you never got the money?

Post 7

Serephina

no! not a tuppence of it. because i was on benefits, the maintenance went straight to them.

Post 8

aka Bel - A87832164

Oh well, I really hope you get it all sorted soon. smiley - hugsmiley - goodluck

Post 9

Serephina

me too, things really seemed to be looking up a bit!

paying for my prescriptions is going to be a nightmare!

Post 10

aka Bel - A87832164

Won't you get the money back from your health insurance then?

Post 11

Mol - on the new tablet

Oh no oh no oh no

Did you tell benefits about the money from the sale of your nan's house? Was it less than the threshold for savings?

Let me know if you need any help, I hope it gets sorted fairly quickly smiley - goodluck

Mol

Post 12

Serephina

I may do, don't do smiley - erm

It was only 2,000 that dad gave us so definitely less than the savings threshold, its the bloody maintenance payments smiley - grr

Post 13

Noth€r

CSA folded.
Support from boy's dad should come to you smiley - cheerup

Post 14

Anoldgreymoonraker Free Tibet

I fink that happened to me too this morning smiley - cheers

Post 15

Serephina

oh ill be getting the payments from rsandom penis..its just buggered everything else up until thats sorted out..and if i have to pay the full rent here from now on i'll be really screwed!

Post 16

zendevil

smiley - goodluck

Have you contacted Random Penis direct? No doubt he will have also got some Bshite letter from TPTB; watch out you don't both end up losing out & the Government getting lots of extra interest while it gets sorted.

zdt

Post 17

Serephina

I havve no idea how to get hold of him/it and to be honest I like it that way. Hes a real waste of space. Hes been paying the payments for a while, its just taken the benefits agency ages to catch up as usual

Post 18

fords - number 1 all over heaven

smiley - hug Blimmin useless, the lot of them. How the heck do they expect you to live? And how can they make such a big decision when they don't even have all the facts? *shakes head*

Post 19

Serephina

cos they can apparently smiley - cross

Post 20

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

It's because they're morally obligated to give out as little money as possible. That's why they won't give you money you're entitled to unless you specifically ask for it, even if they know you're entitled to it. I get DLA and JSA, yet I had to ask for the extra dissability bit to be added to my JSA.

smiley - cheers

Key: Complain about this post