This is the Message Centre for Serephina

Anyone know a good hitman?

Post 61

Magwitch - My name is Mags and I am funky.

Hey, if we're doing swapsies can I offer a stroppy, insubordinate, but very cute, 11 year-old boy?

Post 62

Genie

No! smiley - winkeye

We're still trying to flog our smelly boy germs!

smiley - laugh

Post 63

Smelly's right, Genie smiley - laugh Why can't they hit the toilet bowl?

I have, a total of 11 boys in my house (3 kids, partner, gerbils, hamsters, cats) I've got no chance, have I? smiley - winkeye

Post 64

Genie

And I thought I had it bad! smiley - rofl

I have 3 boy germs in the house, but my 3 cats are female... Which if they could help me gang up on the boys would give me an advantage... smiley - laugh

You have no chance of ever having a truly 'clean' toilet now until they move out, and even then you'll have to re-train the partner... smiley - winkeye

Post 65

fords - number 1 all over heaven

It's a shame this wee one's too small to use the toilet, the stuff that comes out of her backside would make a cow embarassed - and I'm using reusable nappies! smiley - tongueout

Post 66

Genie

smiley - applause

You brave woman you! How are you finding it? I'm afraid I am far too lazy to be doing with all that, and also wasn't sure how the childminder would cope with re-usables, that certainly would be a nice package to send home with him when I pick the little darling up... smiley - laugh

I'm almost at the potty training stage now, he's met the potty, but refuses to do anything with it, apart from sitting on it and complaining that is cold.... smiley - rofl

Post 67

My last one took ages to actually do anything on the potty. He'll get there in the end (as it were). smiley - goodluck

Post 68

They're not too bad actually! They're pretty absorbent and wash well, which is great smiley - biggrin They're made from bamboo, which apparently has some sort of natural antiseptic in it or something like that so they're extra nice on her bum. She also gets to wear those adorable rubber pants too - she's got safari animals on hers smiley - chick Only thing is, you do have to change them more frequently than disposables but we just do that after every feed so it's easier to remember, although we still put disposables on her at night smiley - winkeye

Post 69

Serephina

yeah he does reckon he's double jointed smiley - laugh

Sooo Mrs Genie type bird,m, about the chopping of Geddes's mullet?

when are you fweee?

Removed

Post 70

Serephina

This post has been removed.

Post 71

Can you get away with saying 'windowlicker'? smiley - erm

Sorry, I don't like that word very much smiley - sadface

Post 72

Serephina

Sorry, no offense intended

Post 73

Brown Eyed Girl

Blimey, I'll tell smiley - love we've got 2 boys, aged 9 and 11 being offered to us and see what she says! smiley - oksmiley - winkeye

smiley - biggrinBEG

Post 74

It's okay smiley - hug

Post 75

Serephina

smiley - hug

sooo BEG, about those stinky boys? smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post