This is the Message Centre for Serephina

This week..

Post 1

Serephina

has been an odd one..but quite good too I spose!
watched a couple of good movies, spent saturday afternoon giving out flyers for my Ann Summers parties (no one called yet though),wonderfuly designed by Ged they were smiley - winkeye, and had the scary meeting with the family support person id been dreading which was actually really ok. I start a course of counselling tomorrow n theyre trying to find some interest groups for josh to start with. fantastically theres a kids st johns ambulance grop he cann join called the badgers! smiley - rofl also seems i wont be living just with josh must longer after a conversation this morning smiley - whistlesmiley - loveblush

This week..

Post 2

aka Bel - A87832164

smiley - bigeyes Will your mum move in with you ? smiley - roflsmiley - tongueout

This week..

Post 3

lil ~ Auntie Giggles with added login ~ returned

Oohhh!! Where's me smiley - witchs hat???

smiley - biggrin

This week..

Post 4

Serephina

not mum thank god smiley - laugh

i bet you already knew we were talking like that didnt you lil smiley - witchsmiley - winkeye

This week..

Post 5

Serephina

got the tuesday night smiley - blues now

who's gonna cheer me up?

smiley - winkeye

This week..

Post 6

Genie

Your meeting sounded really positive! smiley - ok I'm really pleased for you! smiley - hug

and if you want me to flyer about where I am let me know, I could do with the exercise!!smiley - laugh

smiley - bigeyes Can I still come round your house to talk about naughty stuff though? smiley - winkeye He'll have to hide while we have our b*tching moaning sessions and a cup 'o' tea! smiley - laugh

This week..

Post 7

Serephina

course you can, ill just stick on the playstation n he'll go deaf smiley - winkeye

yeah if you could nag some people for me thatd be great! really need to get some bookings.

Got to disappear in a mo as ive a counselling appt at 12 at the parade n got to get to the post office n stuff first smiley - puff

This week..

Post 8

Genie

smiley - laugh I'm already having a party for you in May!! Can't nag any more people than I already am!

What I meant was I don't mind posting leaflets for you! smiley - biggrin

This week..

Post 9

Serephina

Ahh but the party in may is just hens isnt it? nt allll your wonderful lady friends smiley - tongueout

I'll order some more leaflets then smiley - diva

This week..

Post 10

Vicki Virago - Proud Mother

Hiya hun...you up for a Blackpool hen party in June/July? No date has actually been set as yet though.

This week..

Post 11

Serephina

oh could be!

This week..

Post 12

YAY!!!

The themes being banded around atm are:

70's smiley - yawn

80's smiley - yikes

Or...and this is the best idea I've come up with...going out to the clubs in our pyjama's!!! smiley - biggrin

This week..

Post 13

Serephina

Yay! fabulous sexy jamas from Ann Summers of course smiley - winkeye

I'll have to see what the finances are like smiley - blue

This week..

Post 14

That's ok, but just for the record.

If you get up to Chester area, you will go in one of our cars up to Blackpool. You will share a room with someone (unless you want one on your own), and a friend of mine knows some good but cheap B&B's. The only cost will be that night.

Of course, we will also bring you back to Chester so you can get home from there. Will that help a little?

This week..

Post 15

Serephina

Should do

All these people getting smiley - handcuffsed...im dead jealous! smiley - tongueout

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Serephina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more