This is the Message Centre for Serephina

As the nights draw in...

Post 41

2legs - Hey, babe, take a walk on the wild side...

smiley - grr wish I'd know that before I just spent time updating my PS to have it not be accepted by the 'system' smiley - grr lets try a line break
smiley - erm

As the nights draw in...

Post 42

aka Bel - A87832164

So it's not me being unable to edit my PS, it's the faulty system ? I'm very relieved to hear that smiley - puff

As the nights draw in...

Post 43

yesh, the hampsters are doing somethign weird I guess smiley - doh

As the nights draw in...

Post 44

You can call me TC

But I can't even post at all!

As the nights draw in...

Post 45

You can call me TC

Whoops - it worked! First post I've got through tonight since about 2 hours before I left work. It was most frustrating. So much to say and nothing getting through.

As the nights draw in...

Post 46

Serephina

Always the way smiley - winkeye

Got to go see the chemist today n try n sort out the mixup the idiot assistants caused with my patches smiley - erm
I'm only smoking 7 or a 8 a day now ,not reducing as quick as idve liked smiley - erm but im gonna be brave and try anothe smoke free day tomorrow! smiley - yikes

As the nights draw in...

Post 47

You could just try cutting down more; seven or eight a day is pretty amazing in my opinion! smiley - yikessmiley - wow why not try reducing it to five? smiley - wowsmiley - goodluck

As the nights draw in...

Post 48

Serephina

Because If I do that, it'll take forever and can
too easily creep up again! I need to stop.. whats the good inpoisoning yourself only afewtimes a day ? you're still poisoning yourself smiley - winkeye must be brave!

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Serephina

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more