This is the Message Centre for NightVision_UK

I joined today also!

Post 1

kittykat

Hi Spacemuse! I just signed up and believe I'm the latest "newbie"! I think this site is going to be a blast - quite replete with intelligent repartee and "brainiac" challenges. Do you write on a regular basis? What sort of topics compel you? After reviewing the online list, it is readily apparent that I must devise a much less mundane nickname. How did you create yours?

I joined today also!

Post 2

NightVision_UK

Hello new person smiley - smiley What a lovely message, thank you. I used to do a lot of writing, but kind of got out of the habit. It's really hard to say what kind of things I might write...all sorts of things inspire me really.

As for nicknames for me it was a kind of summing up of everything about me into one nickname. I don't think yours is mundane. Maybe something will inspire you in a flash and you'll find a nickname that just feels 'right' smiley - smileyI think thats generally how it works.

Best wishes

I joined today also!

Post 3

kittykat

Love your graphics - how did you do that? Looks FANTASTIC smiley - bigeyes!! I've decided to wait awhile (just like the American Indians do) to "Baptize" myself with a new name on this site. smiley - smiley I think your observation is right on - when the flash hits I'll know it. smiley - wow And then I'll throw a large soiree, all the elite of the universe shall be invited to attend and we will celebrate smiley - bubbly My Rennaisance smiley - oksmiley - flyhi A bientot smiley - magicsmiley - fullmoon KAT

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for NightVision_UK

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more