This is the Message Centre for Andy

Richard & Judy

Post 1

Andy

I No longer watch this program due to some of the inappropriate segments they have on while i am happily tucking into my tea after a hard day at work take for instance today i put it on at ten to six to watch the Simpson's 6pm -630pm i didn't want to be disturbed while i was having my tea and stupidly thought that they could not possibly offend me in 10 min how wrong was i

It Started of with them interviewing Ricky Gervais for a program which is about him i don't find him funny or particularly offencive but just before there final break they pulled out a contraption giving Ricky a chance to guess what it was used for so they come back on air and Ricky makes some "funny" Gags pertaining to what it could be for they got on to the subject of Ricky having a cat and told him it was used for training a cat to use human toilets

Then they decided during tea time viewing they would show actual video of a cat having a wee in a human toilet with Richard telling us when it has started this wasnt a short clip there segments need to reflect the time of day tea time for crying out loud will some one sort it ou

Richard & Judy

Post 2

bobstafford

I can see what you mean

Richard & Judy

Post 3

lostbagpuss999 ..... join us in the h2g2 bookclub .... for scintillating conversation

hellooooo how are you ?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Andy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more