This is the Message Centre for Andy

guitar

Post 1

Andy

http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/Test3856683

guitar

Post 2

lostbagpuss999 ..... join us in the h2g2 bookclub .... for scintillating conversation

excellent intern - i specially like the bit that says " you will need to shuffle your fingers around a bit " smiley - biggrin
i take it there is alot more to come ?

guitar

Post 3

Andy

trust you liking that bit smiley - rofl

yeh i am adding things to it first before i go through the rest of it smiley - smiley

guitar

Post 4

lostbagpuss999 ..... join us in the h2g2 bookclub .... for scintillating conversation

its very clear intern and it needs to be when you are teaching folk so i think its gonna be very good when its finished - i take it you are submitting it ?
i went to wikipedia for the first time yesterday and to my suprise discovered that it is very very similar to hootoo is hootoo based on their concept ?

you could submit to them as well

guitar

Post 5

Andy

smiley - smiley good im glad it is clear yes but i have just rescued it from the flea market and make changes so it can be put into the guide if it come's upp to scratch

there is a argument about that somewhere i long ago un subed from it tho will have to find it up for you

guitar

Post 6

what ? about wikipedia ?

guitar

Post 7

Andy

yeh there was some arguments about it somewhere i think the jist about it was we wasnt welcome to link to wikipedia or to post anything about h2g2 in wikipedia

guitar

Post 8

oh really smiley - yikes sorry if i have upset the apple cart - i was just struck at the similarity - i wont mention it again promise smiley - biggrin

guitar

Post 9

Andy

it doesnt bother me smiley - rofl there h2g2 wannabessmiley - rofl

guitar

Post 10

course they are intern ! smiley - rofl

guitar

Post 11

Andy

smiley - rofl

guitar

Post 12

Opticalillusion- media mynx life would be boring without hiccups

I've seen a reccommended entry that has a link to wiki. Its very confusing cos many people are against linking to them while others aren't bothered whether people do or not.

guitar

Post 13

Andy

i have tryed a search but its come back blank smiley - ermmust be a problem with it smiley - erm

Key: Complain about this post