This is the Message Centre for Andy

paranormal happenings 12/April 06

Post 1

Andy

It was about 2 in the morning and we was playing darts i was about to take my turn and i heard the door moving i leaned over the Bannister the landing light was on but there was no shadows and the door started to move slightly i called the others over to witness what i was seeing i didn't think any one would believe what i had seen or make sure that it wasn't because i was tired and my mind could be playing tricks on me we staired at the door as it began to slowly close to the point where if you pushed one more time it would be fully closed and then slowly open again after this i said thank you that was fantastic and could you do it again for us there was a short pause and the door again slowly moved but did not fully closed this time and then slowly whent back to where it had started from

Post 2

Andy

test

Post 3

manda1111

Did you find out what is was

manda smiley - peacedove

Post 4

Andy

it was the young lad that's in visitation there he always tries to scare people he seems to think its funny smiley - rofl

Post 5

manda1111

and did it scare you smiley - biggrin

Post 6

Andy

no i knew he was there you can hear him running up and down the stairs and controls and wallets been hidden and the other likes to slam doors there has been others it must be the ghost version of butlins

Post 7

manda1111

I hope you get rent of them. you can't have any free-loaders smiley - biggrin

Post 8

Andy

its hard to track them down to get itsmiley - rofl

Post 9

manda1111

You should get into thr Spirit of things and then you will find then smiley - rofl

Post 10

Andy

my goodness manda that was poorsmiley - rofl

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Andy

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more