This is the Message Centre for Researcher Nihil

Hello Researcher Nihil! ...

Post 1

Wargamer (The Wanderer)

Hello! Good day and Welcome to H2G2! My name is Wargamer and I'll be your ACE (Assistant Community Editor) for whenever you need me!

Denver, Colorado... Do you get nice weather up there? All we get down here in Widnes, England is rain, rain, rain and rain.
Did I mention the rain?

Anyway! Back to the important things! Want to know how to make Smileys like these...
smiley - drunksmiley - wowsmiley - zzzsmiley - geeksmiley - hugsmiley - biggrinsmiley - ok
...then just click on one and you'll be taken to the Smiley Page (more than just faces)!
If you want to know how to make any of your entries into big, shiny pages full of pictures, headers and other wonderful tricks, you may find the GuideML Clinic useful:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/h2g2/guide/GuideML-Clinic

If you ever need help using GuideML, finding a site, solving a problem or just feel like talking, reply to this message and I'll be right there!

Happy Hitchhiking!
-Wargamer.

Key: Complain about this post

Hello Researcher Nihil! ...

More Conversations for Researcher Nihil

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more