This is the Message Centre for kow

Hello Kow if you don't come to the mountain - the mountain comes to you!

Post 1

U14364510

Hello well here I am kow on this what can I say without been to rude! Oh yes facebook http://www.facebook.com/ do I use my IM name na I leave that I don't want every Tom Dick are Harry getting hold of me hehe! Did you enjoy Skegvagos? I haven't been to Skeggy for years always went when my grandad had a caravan at Ingmels what ever you call the place. This is moving soon HERRAY! I knew well before anyone els I've seen the web page and I know that 2legs tried the place out hehe. I can see into the future don't bother asking for the loto numbers llf *wave* smiley - laugh

Post 2

kow

We had a great time, thanks for asking. We went to butlins which is in ingoldmell's, so we ended up their a few times. Thinking of going abroad next time though. Are you and Dave planning a break.

Removed

Post 3

kow

This post has been removed.

Hidden

Post 4

ghia return of >>

hey I not on fb anymore. I think you kno my email so keep in touch!!! I was wondering if you could tell me is there a way of accessing you old activemail accounts online? xx >>

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for kow

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more