This is the Message Centre for kow

Hi

Post 1

Davina34

hi hun,

I'm just wondering if your an old LDer? i'm sure you are but i've spent sooooo long tonight looking for stuff relating to it my eyes have gone to hello lol.

I used to go on quite a bit before it ended.

let me know

i used to be a number of names from juicyfruit to lucy273

Hi

Post 2

kow

Well I dunno about old.LOL But I am an ex-LDer, used the library mainly. A814303 is the list of other ex-LDer's, IIRC.

Hi

Post 3

Davina34

I can remember your name smiley - biggrin

It's a pity is went off coz I used to enjoy it, I did try that yoome2 but didn't like it as much and then we changed to sky and then changed my e mail address, so I lost touch with everyone.

It's a pity coz even though it sounds sad and stupid LD and the people on there helped me through some really bad times and I'd love for them to know that I'm ok now.

D

Hi

Post 4

kow

Well I don't know who you're wanting to get in touch with but there's an email group on Yahoo that some are subscribed to. Try searching for h2ldf in Yahoo groups.smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for kow

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more