This is the Message Centre for LexWest(deceased)

Hi Marcus!

Post 1

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Just thought I'd stop by... Have a mufflewhump!

Hi Marcus!

Post 2

Suz - *is gone*

...Hello Amy smiley - silly

Have I mentioned Marcus before?...if so, THIS IS HIM!!! smiley - ok..as you'll of guessed by his screen name, no doubt...

Ok, I will go and bully him into replying again...smiley - tongueout

Hi Marcus!

Post 3

LexWest(deceased)

*waves*

Hi Marcus!

Post 4

Amy Pawloski, aka 'paper lady'--'Mufflewhump'?!? click here to find out... (ACE)

Yes, I figured out this was him...

(Have you shown him how to subscribe to his space, so that he can seee when new postings are made? Then maybe you wouldn't have to bully him...)

*waves back*

Hi Marcus!

Post 5

LexWest(deceased)

No, she hasn't. *confused*

Hi Marcus!

Post 6

Ah, OK...

Well, at the bottom of every page on h2g2 is a link that says 'Click here to be notified of new Conversations about this entry'... If you want to see the new threads in your conversations list, you need to click it. That way, conversations that you haven't written in, but that have been started places you want to talk about, will be brought to your attention...

(And don't worry if this doesn't make sense... My expalations are known to cause more confusion...smiley - winkeye I'll clarify anything you want me to)

Hi Marcus!

Post 7

Hmm...

I guess the reason Suz didn't tell you about it is because she doesn't seem to be subscribed to hers...

Hi Marcus!

Post 8

LexWest(deceased)

........*is very confused*

Hi Marcus!

Post 9

Look, I'll explain better if you tell me what part needs to be clearer...

Hi Marcus!

Post 10

LexWest(deceased)

dont worry about it, thanks anyway
this may sound like a rather lame and unorthadox question, but do you know javascript?

Hi Marcus!

Post 11

OK

No, I don't... I'm pretty dumb when it comes to computers, actually, though I'm good at following directions...

Hi Marcus!

Post 12

LexWest(deceased)

lol, once again: thanks anyway

Hi Marcus!

Post 13

Sorry it's been so long since I posted here... How are you doing?

Hi Marcus!

Post 14

LexWest(deceased)

Ahh sorry for late reply. I've been spending the weekend scripting and uploading things (again) and forgot to check h2g2.
I've been feeling rather discordinated recently, and not in the best of moods. I'd explain but you would probably not understand, neither care.
Sorry for not being very conversive in the past. How are you?

Hi Marcus!

Post 15

Ask Suz--I'm good listener, though I'm not much good at helpingsmiley - erm

Hi Marcus!

Post 16

I wasn't home much of the weekend, but we can talk here, if you need to (of course, I've got to head home soon, and I won't be online from home while you're upsmiley - erm)

smiley - hug

Hi Marcus!

Post 17

smiley - mistletoe
smiley - smooch

(Though I know it's very unlikely that you'll ever return...)

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for LexWest(deceased)

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more