This is the Message Centre for Dragon

Merry Meet!

Post 1

Dragon

Welcome to my home page.... as you may have guessed , i am a witch...
I am interested in hearing others views and am happy to answer any questions people may have about me and my views...
Meeting others and making contacts is also the aim of joining this... so mail me back if you wish...

Merry Meet!

Post 2

Snake

so you having fun??
Idont know if you found them out yet but click on my smiley - smiley and you will find many more what time you off tonight??

Merry Meet!

Post 3

Dragon

hello L how you doin'... i'm off at quarter to six tonight then working in the pub tonight... its all ok i'm just getting set up and sorting me out...

Merry Meet!

Post 4

Snake

good well have fun i will be off soon i will see you friday
smiley - smiley
imight just smiley - zoom past that place you told me of.

Merry Meet!

Post 5

Dragon

which place... i've mentioned several

Merry Meet!

Post 6

Snake

that place when we were out having fag i didnt go in the end you will have to take me there or remind me of what it was called.smiley - smiley

Merry Meet!

Post 7

Dragon

i cant remember what we were talking about...

Merry Meet!

Post 8

Snake

The place where you was going and they have great smiley - witch shops with lots of smiley - wow things to buy

Merry Meet!

Post 9

Dragon

Burley... it was great... i got lots of interesting things and made some useful contacts... come with us next time we go...

Merry Meet!

Post 10

Snake

oh yes got to when????

Merry Meet!

Post 11

Snake

oh you got to go here http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/alabaster/F84886?thread=169791 intresting place it good to make friends.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Dragon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more