This is the Message Centre for Snake

long time no write

Post 21

WHITE WIZARD ~ Chancellor of magic ~

ps thanx for kiss & have u had ur piercing done yetsmiley - cool

long time no write

Post 22

Snake

yer had my lip done about almost 1 month ago now it feels like ive always had it i do love it loads. Im getting a pair of new boots tuesday when i get paid i cant wait i have wanted some for ages.

long time no write

Post 23

What sort of boots? Im thinking of having my eye brow pierced & a new tat.

long time no write

Post 24

Snake

new rocks!!!smiley - wow
i was considering my eyebrow this month but my mum says it wont suit it i just think she thinks i will look like and iron munger.
What tatoo are you going to get???

long time no write

Post 25

Im not sure, Ive seen a dragon, full back job costing lots of money.I wouldnt mind a pair of those boots myselfsmiley - smiley

long time no write

Post 26

Snake

i was going to have a dragon then i forgot i am going to get more though but i will have to start planning something big for my back so i can do it slowly other wise i will have random ones on my back wich wont look good.

long time no write

Post 27

Im trying to design a tat for a friend.I can draw it no prob, its just that hes a drag queen, very fussy & the only thing Ive got to go off is he wants someting gothic, pagan & tribal.All in just one tat.Where the hell do I start? WW _x_

long time no write

Post 28

Snake

evision a petagram at the sides of the pentagram atached to it put a celtic design coming out of the sides and then make it black

long time no write

Post 29

nice one, Ill make a start on that.I did a pentagram with a woman in front of it but he doesnt want it.So it will be going in the folder with the rest of them.How r u anyway

long time no write

Post 30

Snake

im ok a little tired im working an adiffrent department it makes it very difficult to talk on here now but im ok

long time no write

Post 31

Im a bit tired to.Going to kerrang club this saturday, everybodys is going ozzfest apart from me.Ah well, go next time instead.Going to work now, c u soon mark _x_

long time no write

Post 32

Snake

im not going eather work wont give me the time off i feel so ill i dont see me lasting the day.

long time no write

Post 33

hope u get better soon.

long time no write

Post 34

Snake

im feeling a little better now i went home in the end and had yesteday off as well but im feeling a little better now shame i cant say the same for my work colligues i think ive given 3 of them the same flu thing. smiley - kiss

long time no write

Post 35

whats with the 'im going to good now like iam in bed & trust me thats good' :-o didnt know snakes did that sort of thing.Glad ur better now anyway, wot u been up to?smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

long time no write

Post 36

Snake

well we have to make baby smakes some how and i was so board with the old lay the eggs prosess its not much fun at all.

Key: Complain about this post