This is the Message Centre for Snake

long time no write

Post 1

Snake

so i havn't writen anything in a little while so i thought i would say an extra hi to anyone who might be out of there mind enough to want to read this so hello!!! not much has happend ive not got my lip peirced(on face not else were) although i am concidering that in a couple of weeks time but i dont know i there are any major dangers as in losing feeling

so nothing really left to write apart from what possessed you to want to read this its all as unintersting as the other entrys i have made but its up to you oh and leave me a message at least to say hello and to let me know what you might have found intersting about me and my miss spelling. thankyou for your time and humor.

long time no write

Post 2

WHITE WIZARD ~ Chancellor of magic ~

mmmm Not to sure on that one.Ill have look around see what I can find.The guy who does my tats now does piercings he'll proberly know.How come everybody on here smokes?? I wouldnt say u were uninteresting as I have found most of your conversations quite the opposite.smiley - angelsmiley - smileyNearly forgot had to have to a broken tooth out last month as it got very painful

long time no write

Post 3

Snake

i bet that hert if you could please find out for me about the peircing that would be wonderfull what and howmany tats have you got as i have a few aswell

long time no write

Post 4

Ive got a grim reaper on my left arm which Im going to have redone cause the colours have faded now also having a back ground added.Ive got a bull dog on my right leg & a wolf on my right arm which Ive recently had a tribal band added to it.The only piercings Ive got at the moment are the two in my ear, but I might get some more not sure where though.What have you gotsmiley - smiley

long time no write

Post 5

Snake

well let me see i have a chinese symbol(ouch) on my left sholder a moon and 2 stars on the base of my neck at the back i have nicola writen across my right wrist i have a fairy flying aross my right sholder a claw mark in my bottom left rig round the front and a snake wraped round a pentagram on my lower back.
i have both my ears peirced twice my nose peirced, my lip and my belly button peirced
smiley - smiley

long time no write

Post 6

coolsmiley - smileywhat music do you listen to

long time no write

Post 7

Snake

punk goth clasic not pop but most things

long time no write

Post 8

YAYsmiley - smiley I thought you might, me too.

long time no write

Post 9

Snake

were in the world are you???

long time no write

Post 10

england

long time no write

Post 11

Snake

same here im in fareham near portsmouth and southampton

long time no write

Post 12

newcastle under lyme, staffordshire.4 days off work & the weather is perfect.Just been out to get metal hammer & kerang

long time no write

Post 13

Snake

weather is perfect here to but im at work im working tomorrow as well and monday through to friday then i get the weekend off

long time no write

Post 14

wish I got paid while playing on a computersmiley - smiley

long time no write

Post 15

Snake

dont say that or it will happen and trust me its not all its cracked up to be.

long time no write

Post 16

Yeah I know what you mean.Any job is easy till you have to do it

long time no write

Post 17

Snake

its not that its hard its just really anoying an so simple and mind numbing no stimulation at all

long time no write

Post 18

what do you do? I work on a 300ft machine that makes cardboard (very stressful but well paid).Hope you had a nice eastersmiley - smiley

long time no write

Post 19

Snake

it was very good thankyou i work in a call centre hope your easter was good too smiley - kiss

long time no write

Post 20

Hi yes I had a nice easter.Ive seemed to have lost track with some of my posts.

Key: Complain about this post