This is the Message Centre for Snake

Hello snake

Post 1

WHITE WIZARD ~ Chancellor of magic ~

Hi snake, as youve proberly noticed Iam the co-mapp chief librarian & Im just dropping in on students for a personal intro.If you need anything give me a yell.Ive noticed you do tarrot reading, an interesting subject.smiley - angel

Hello snake

Post 2

Snake

thankyou for poping in to say hello yes i do love to read tarrot and dreams also im trying to deciser a dream for somone at the mo but it is looking complicated and is going to take me a day or to i just dont have the info available with me and what i have at home is not enough so i might just pop in and look at some of your dream books if you bont mind??

Hello snake

Post 3

Thats fine by me.Type dreams in the search box theres some info there on colours & other stuffsmiley - angel

Hello snake

Post 4

Snake

thankyou hunny

Hello snake

Post 5

no problemsmiley - smiley

Hello snake

Post 6

Snake

do you have anything on the paterns of the moon as in when we have a full moon or other wise

Hello snake

Post 7

Try luna phases I think thats what u mean isnt it? smiley - smiley

Hello snake

Post 8

Snake

yep thats what i mean i will give it ago thanks

Hello snake

Post 9

Snake

no nothing nice try any way thankyou!
smiley - kiss

Hello snake

Post 10

eehh??

Hello snake

Post 11

try moon, & no silly punssmiley - smiley

Hello snake

Post 12

Snake

tryed that just dont seem to be getting any were never mind i will just have to rely on my eye sight

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Snake

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more