This is the Message Centre for Andy Adorno, scourge of... well, everything, really

A daft idea, but not without it's charm...

Post 1

Andy Adorno, scourge of... well, everything, really

Right. I was happily browsing through the TV section and was shocked and appalled to find that there was no entry for "The Avengers". Well, just as I was about to set my computer on fire and scream "Why, God, why?!" whilst shaking a fist heaven-ward I was struck with an awful idea: why don't I write the entry? This was of course met with a chorus of disapproval by my brain and it's cronies, shouting things like "You wouldn't dare" and "Have another drink why don't you" and "You can't even bloody spell". But I shall not be discouraged. No, I shall write the entry, if only to bring a little sunshine into otherwise dark and depraved lives.
Time to do some serious research! (Which means hours and hours of watching Mrs. Peel while surrounded by cans of ale... this will be hard work, I can tell.)

A daft idea, but not without it's charm...

Post 2

Rajimom

Welcome to the land of...well--everything, really! This place needed a good scourge.
How are you getting on, then? Who is winning this three-way death match-- you, your ale, or the dangerous Mrs. Peel?

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Andy Adorno, scourge of... well, everything, really

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more