This is the Message Centre for Calico Demon

Hello Bear

Post 1

Magic Hat (Keeper Of Fuses, Bolts And Little Bits Of Broken Plastic Things)

I finish at 6pm. I got a return on the train this morning coz i figured you might go for drinks. I'll head home if you do. My battery may go before then though, I'll text you if it does.

I got bacon and sausages this morning.

You were really mean to me last night.....really grumpy. That's why i didn't get up this morning with you. I thought you were still grumpy.

Work is s**t. I hate it. Must find something new.

You okay?

Hello Bear

Post 2

Calico Demon

I vaguely remember being grumpy, you must have woke me up coz I know I didn't have a good nights sleep, but no I'm not in a mood.

I'm glad you got sausages and bacon, weekends just wouldn't be the same without them ... it's a ritual.

I thought I'd say goodbye to some of the nice people from work, everyone’s just popping for a quick one, you know how it is.

Work here is crap as usual but it's my last day so it's not so bad.
See you soon sweets

Hello Bear

Post 3

Calico Demon

I vaguely remember being grumpy, you must have woke me up coz I know I didn't have a good nights sleep, but no I'm not in a mood.

I'm glad you got sausages and bacon, weekends just wouldn't be the same without them ... it's a ritual.

I thought I'd say goodbye to some of the nice people from work, everyone’s just popping for a quick one, you know how it is.

Work here is crap as usual but it's my last day so it's not so bad.
See you soon sweets

Hello Bear

Post 4

you were very grumpy. moaning and grumbling. wouldn't let me near you at all.

I'll get the 6:55 train home and get some tea on.

Love you

s

Hello Bear

Post 5

Calico Demon

Sorry then, I must have been annoyed with you in my sleep. I was upset you didnt get up too but I figured you were hung over or tired coz you came home late.

Hello Bear

Post 6

Calico Demon

Did you have a nice time last night?
Where did you eat? I left my pizza, I over cooked it but it was ok I wasnt so hungry I think.
Did you drink then?

Hello Bear

Post 7

We went to the mongolian bbq. It was nice. No-one else had been before and they were well impressed. It got busy though, so you had to queue a bit so we only went round twice.

I shared a bottle of red with Jayne. By the time we had paid (there's a story about the paying...I'll tell you tonight), it was 9:45 and there was no way i could make it to Victoria in time.

We went to Revolution near Loaf by Gmex. I had a coke! They all had vodka shots and a pitcher of some vodka cocktail. They had one shot too many so i had one. Lemon and Ginger vodka. It was absolutely delicious with the most glorious aftertaste. Almost sexual!!

Today has been a nightmare. You will not believe what they have done now. I'll tell you later.

Kelly Services have CC jobs available in TRafford Park and Salford Quays. 12.5 - 13.5k. I will find out about them

I emailed Jo Brown. RAC are recruiting soon, and she says she will make me her first choice for that or any other jobs that come up. She asked if I want to go for the Associates job. What should i say? There's probably no way i'll pass the credit check, and is it a bad idea for us to work in the same place?

S

Hello Bear

Post 8

Calico Demon

NO DONT WORK IN THE SAME PLACE AS ME, WHAT IF WE DON'T LIKE IT... IT'S TOO MUCH LIKE PUTTING ALL YOUR EGGS IN ONE BASKET. BESDIES JO BROWN COULDNT WORK FOR THEM BECAUSE SHE HAS A POLL TAX THANG TOO.
I DONT WANT TO BE THERE LONG TERM I'M GONNA CARRY ON LOOKING FOR OTHER STUFF, SOMETHING OUT OF GOD DAMNED CALL CENTRE

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Calico Demon

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more