This is the Message Centre for Vip

Stardust

Post 1

Vip

Stardust is great! smiley - magic

Even if I suddenly realised it felt like a cross between Final Fansasy 9 & 12. smiley - biggrin

smiley - fairy

Stardust

Post 2

Vip

Although I can't spell, it appears...

smiley - fairy

Stardust

Post 3

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

Ah, I've always liked the Final Fansasy series smiley - winkeye

smiley - cheers

Stardust

Post 4

anachromaticeye

I think they went a bit poo after IIX. Too cheesy.

I think FF Tactics is one of the best games ever. I think I might have actually smiley - cry at the end.

Stardust

Post 5

Bagpuss

Seconding the "Stardust is great" comment, but I've not played Final Fantasy, so I'll stay out of that one.

Stardust

Post 6

Vip

IXX? Two before ten? So, eight, then? Ah, but nine was a glorious return to actual fantasy before the irritations of ten and twelve. Although, and I hate to admit this, I liked X-2. smiley - blush

smiley - fairy

Stardust

Post 7

T.B. Falsename ACE: [stercus venio] I have learned from my mistakes, and feel I could repeat them exactly.

They went a bit poo after FF VI, they had already turned mediocre after FF III though so it wasn't too much of a fall.

smiley - cheers

Stardust

Post 8

anachromaticeye

I haven't seen Stardust yet. smiley - sadface

I've heard good things about it, but it's not doing as well at the box office as I'd expected. Even at half term. smiley - huh

Stardust

Post 9

anachromaticeye

Simulpost smiley - flustered

XI is a classic.

Stardust

Post 10

Vip

Hmm, well, I wonder who they played the market for. I and probably everyone else who has Neil Gaiman's blog on RSS feed (the pandas!) went to see it, but beyond that I guess a lot of people didn't want to go and see a fairy story. And it was a grown up fairy story and not really for kids.

Bloody excellent.

smiley - fairy

Stardust

Post 11

anachromaticeye

I don't think they've put enough cash into advertising. It's very sad but even truly quality films will flop if the campaign is wrong.

Key: Complain about this post