This is the Message Centre for Vip

Job-tastic.

Post 1

Vip

I handed my notice in for my current job about four weeks ago, meaning that this is my final week. I can't stand selling stuff to people and I figured that I'd just throw in the smiley - towel and see where life took me.

Good news today; the interview I had this morning was successful. They want me to start on Monday! I'll be working as an administrator at the Leeds College of Building. Not entirely sure what the role will entail yet, but hey, for a grand and a half pay increase I'll take that risk. No more banking for me! smiley - biggrin

smiley - fairy

Job-tastic.

Post 2

Wyatt

I start my job in a week or so, too.smiley - biggrinsmiley - bubbly

Job-tastic.

Post 3

pheloxi | is it time to wear a hat? |

smiley - goodlucksmiley - cake

Job-tastic.

Post 4

Phil

Best of luck with the new job smiley - smiley

Job-tastic.

Post 5

HappyDude

good luck smiley - smiley

Job-tastic.

Post 6

Metal Chicken

Best of luck with the new job and wherever the road may take you (as far away from banking as possible!) smiley - musicalnotesmiley - ok

Job-tastic.

Post 7

airinshaw

CONGRATULATIONS!

*Starts up a band with trumpets and all*

I really hope that you like it. No selling! Woooooo!

Job-tastic.

Post 8

Vip

Thanks!

Just one more day to go! Woo!

smiley - bubbly

smiley - fairy

Job-tastic.

Post 9

airinshaw

As you'll not get this until you come home, hope your last day rocked and "yay" for you not having to go back! Wooooo!

*Hugs you*

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Vip

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more