This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

*slips in quietly to avoid the mega-forums*

Post 1

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Hey Fen, how's your corner of H2G2? I think you've taken MadMunk's place in the "largest number of busiest forums" contest (no, I'm not starting another contest). But don't worry, MadMunk will be back some day!

Congrats on getting a guide entry to call your very own, even if you don't like it. I'm guessing you aren't going to make them take it down.

The "Name the Team" contest somehow got the attention of the editors, and now is mentioned on the main page. GASP. I sense trouble ahead....

Post 2

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Why hello, Frink smiley - smiley. I think they just flock to various pages... watch out- if MM and I are ever to be gone in the same week- *you* may be next smiley - winkeye.

I'm still a bit upset that I couldn't at least add a little more to the "glitter" article, but it's got a pretty picture so that makes it ok.

I did see your name the team contest on the front page smiley - smiley congratulations...any chaos yet?

Post 3

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Can you believe there hasn't been a single non-team-member posting? I don't know if I should feel relieved or hurt. smiley - smileysmiley - sadface

Post 4

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Incidentally, I set the world record for "least amount of work required to get listed as an official researcher on an official guide entry." I pointed out one small error in the new "football" entry, and Mr. Moxon put me down as a researcher on the article. What a guy!

Post 5

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Yay! Congratulations! smiley - smiley

hmm... when the ARSE page was on the front page only 3 new people posted... but then again I'm sure there are people who read and don't post until they know enough people... and plus, it is a team with members and maybe they don't want to intervene.

Either way, Frink should never feel smiley - sadface so put on a smiley - smiley before I start with the corny jokes, eh? smiley - smiley

Post 6

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

smiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadfacesmiley - sadface

No, I was just kidding!
smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more