This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Fenchurch, do we know each other well enough...

Post 1

Baron_Shatturday

That I can request a FISHY of my VERY OWN from you? I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but it feels like YEARS- 'cuz I feel so comfy with you and all, not that it's been torturous or anything. It'll do until Frink gets around to donating money for Fenchurch clones, anyway... smiley - winkeye hehehe.

Post 2

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Of course you could have a fish, just tell me how you want it to look... facial hair? Madonna-esque outfit? smiley - winkeye

Post 3

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Not to intrude, but I can't donate any money until the clubhouse is finished. Someone keeps stealing our construction supplies.....

Post 4

Baron_Shatturday

I'll leave it to you to decide what the fish should be like. It's like your statement, y'know? If I wanted to make it MY statement, I'd have just whipped up a fishy on my own- but I want a FENNY-FISH!
smiley - smiley

Gadzooks, Frink! Someone keeps nicking your building materials? Well, turn about is fair play, y'know. Just pop over to the nearest non-clubhouse building site and take what you need.

I'm scrounging the construction sites for bookshelf material at the nonce... smiley - smiley

Post 5

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Okay, okay I'll make one now!!! smiley - winkeye

I can take a hint such as the one on your page smiley - smileysmiley - smileysmiley - smiley

btw, the mailing list sing-up thing is ever-so-slightly not working...it may be the listbot server... but may I be on it? [email protected]

Post 6

Baron_Shatturday

Absolutetamentally, you may be on the list! I'll add you IMMEDIATELY!
smiley - smiley

It's probably the list-bot server. You know how these public works are... smiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more