I want a fish! Help!

Post 1

The 1 and only Elkherd

I want a fish! How do I do it?

I want a fish! Help!

Post 2

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Hi, Elk.

You tell me how you want it to look and I do it for you... if you want me to, that is. Then I put him/her up with all his/her brothers and sisters, and he moves to your page smiley - smiley

I want a fish! Help!

Post 3

The 1 and only Elkherd

Okay, then. If you understood my message on "I want a fishie!" which seemed to be the main forum for asking (which you didn't seem to - my fault) I had changed my mind, but now I've changed it back again.

I'd like a really nasty, spiteful fish with horns that looks like he could run through all his brother and sister fish but never quite does because of his nice, cute eyes. Cheers again.

I want a fish! Help!

Post 4

Fenchurch M. Mercury

That's a really nasty fish. I'm sorry I didn't catch your other message, I probably just missed the little forum indicator-on-the-front-page-thing. I'll make him this evening with all the others... or I should say in about 5 hours as time zones get everyone confused as to when "this evening" is smiley - winkeye.

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more