This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

I don't want a fish

Post 1

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

But only 'cause I already have one.

I like the new page. Simple but helpful. And the music is still enjoyable. However, I have to whine just a bit - no more mention of the softball team. Sad Frink......But that's ok, it's your page to do as you like. And hey, the more people that sign up, the longer my page gets, so why am I complaining?

Have you seen that JTG is listed as an editor for a newly approved article? How did that happen? He isn't talking, and the Powers That Be aren't either. I sure hope this doesn't start another protest.......

I don't want a fish

Post 2

Fenchurch M. Mercury

He probably pointed it out as he does with lots of good articles and they said "thank you" by putting his name. Ah, I don't know, their methods are strange, but that means a lot more entries are being accepted, so that should mean they'll get to ours soon enough, and everything else is just a bi-product smiley - smiley.

Well, that's why I put you at the top of the list, to compensate for the whole baseball blurb, I'm sorry smiley - sadface. I've got no more space, the layout will all mess up.. but I promise as soon as I have more names to add I'll blurb about the team again, because I quite liked my beard picture smiley - smiley. A couple of years ago I played this fencing teacher in a classical play, and I'm looking all over the place for the picture of me with a quite realistic stick-on beard to replace the baseball pic smiley - winkeye.

Another protest? Hehe as long as no one protests my fish I'll go with anything.

I don't want a fish

Post 3

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

don't worry about the softball thing - i like the layout you have now anyway. and thanks for putting me at the top - i'd do the same, but right now it is in order of how people signed up, and i don't want someone to start a protest against non-chronological sofball rosters!

PANCHRON?

I don't want a fish

Post 4

Fenchurch M. Mercury

hmm... how about PANCREAS? People Against Non Chrono Rosters Eating Avacado Sandwiches? mmm...that sounds good

I don't want a fish

Post 5

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

You have quite an acronym gift there.......

I don't want a fish

Post 6

Fenchurch M. Mercury

*blushing* Oh, I don't think so...

I don't want a fish

Post 7

MadMunk?¿

Just to mention, it's not just JTG that's got his name as editor of an article, there's been others too. I've noticed that Peta has her name as an editor as well. Maybe it's a new semi-official 'volunteer' position or something....

I don't want a fish

Post 8

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

I noticed that as well. Dancing Tree is another.

Oh H2G2 secrets, how you plague us!

I don't want a fish

Post 9

Fenchurch M. Mercury

That's alright, guys! Don't let it get to you, okay? Okay. smiley - smiley

I don't want a fish

Post 10

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Well it's secrecy from field researchers, the view that is coming from hrg2 itself, that is pissing some really nice people off.

I only found yesterday that Ginger has been planning on throwing in the towel. This will be a great shame as I have gotten to know her a little more personally. Just another Net friend that I may never see, but with out h2g2, I would have never met her. If any are interested, have a look at the following thread

http://www.h2g2.com/forumframe.cgi?forum=8934&thread=13700

Maybe this should be our next little demonstration.

I don't want a fish

Post 11

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Thanks for the heads up Garibaldi! It would be a shame if Ginger says goodbye. As far as a demonstration, I'll join anything, but I won't start this one. I'm afraid I've used up my limit when it comes to protests, and if I start another, they'll boot me out of here.

I don't want a fish

Post 12

Garibaldi - Patented Mr G party at F14181?thread=256534

Well the peaceful protest has started anyway. So don't worry.

I don't want a fish

Post 13

The Ghost Of TV's Frink

Where's the protest? Sign me up! I'll protest anything! Just let me know what and where. Anything to see my name in lights.

Sign me up!

I don't want a fish

Post 14

Frustreren

I've been puttering around some forums this afternoon and learned about the "volunteer editors" from one of Jim Lynns forums (I'm sorry I forgot which one it was...)

Anyway, apparently the powers-that-be have asked a few researchers to act as editors (and they're being very picky about who they ask - with good reason) to help speed up the whole submission process. This is just a trial that has been goin' on for only a week, so they haven't officially announced it yet.

So, I don't believe there is need for another protest... yet...

smiley - fish

Key: Complain about this post