This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 1

msmonsy

was just kind of curious as to why when i click on the for more info on arse section up there it takes me to a blank user page (one where no one has written anything at all)....is it supposed to do that or did i brake something? smiley - smiley
monshari

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 2

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Oh no, I did it AGAIN!??!?! This is the third time I've done that. Monshari I do believe I'm going quite mad and I don't mean angry...

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 3

msmonsy

do not fret over it too badly fenchurch it will all come out in the wash i am sure of it........i am just thrilled to know that i had not done anything to brake it as i tend to be a little less than graceful when it comes to computer stuffs smiley - winkeye

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 4

Fenchurch M. Mercury

I've tried that... I think what I need is a good stuff drink and lots of chocolate, that should work. smiley - smiley Oh, you wouldn't break anything on my page, it's all Monshari-proofed smiley - smiley.

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 5

msmonsy

it is great to know that someone has been able to monshari proof something around here smiley - smiley lord knows i need all the proofing i can get!!! as for that drink and the chocolates i could whip you up a batch of vodka filled chocolate fishies if you would like.....they are bite sized and i find them to be the perfect go anywhere pick me up smiley - smiley!

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 6

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Mmmm sounds divine. I say deee-licious.

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 7

msmonsy

i will get started on them right away smiley - smiley........now let's see we need Vodka and Chocolate right?????.......there must be a bottle with Vodka left in it around here somewhere............ smiley - winkeye

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 8

Fenchurch M. Mercury

I do believe Madmunk took it smiley - smiley

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 9

msmonsy

That is ok i seem to of found this one in my coat pocket from last night *giggles innocently* smiley - winkeye
LET THE FISHY BAKE BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!
p.s. on a more realistic note....we have a store here that sells liquor filled hard candies do you have one of those where you are and if so is it just me or are those the best darn candies ever!!!!!! smiley - bigeyes

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 10

MadMunk?¿

Accusations? more accusations? I'm hurt..... smiley - sadface
I didn't steal no Chocolate/vodka.... i don't steal things.... just borrow them..... smiley - winkeye
Anyway, how dare you have a booze up without telling me!!!! smiley - bigeyes

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 11

Fenchurch M. Mercury

I've had those before, they are really good, but never any fun shapes smiley - sadface. There were some in orange-flavored chocolate, I thought those were the best, but no on seemed to agree with me...

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 12

msmonsy

WELL DARN!!!!!! there you go ruining our surprise for you....we were going to invite you it was just supposed to be a surprise smiley - smiley.
WHEW!!!!......Fenchurch, do you think he bought that up there???? smiley - smiley

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 13

Fenchurch M. Mercury

This isn't a booze up, it's gourmet candy appreciation.

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 14

msmonsy

yea that's it a gourmet candy appreciation that's what this is smiley - smiley

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 15

MadMunk?¿

You can't keep anything secret from, especially when you go around gratuitously typing my name like that, it draws my in like flies arounnd sh... rubbish. smiley - winkeye

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 16

MadMunk?¿

Ahh, good, i like candy!

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 17

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Hehe count on me to get you out of things like that, I went to the Royal Academy of BS smiley - winkeye

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 18

msmonsy

yes....you are good aren't you.....maybe we should build a shrine to you as well???? smiley - smiley

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 19

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Oh heavens no, I wouldn't want to be responsible for the creation of my alter evil persona...and the alcoholic poisoning of a select group of worshippers...besides, Madmunk's becoming good at it.

ermmmmmm????...........

Post 20

msmonsy

you do have a point to ponder there fenchurch smiley - winkeye
as for MadMunk....he is getting quite good at that now isn't he.... only thing is we are finding that his doorways are having to be altered to convienence his enormous head smiley - bigeyes

Key: Complain about this post