This is the Message Centre for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Something Fishy

Post 1

vegiman:-)

There is something verrry fishy going on here. Sniff, Sniff. I can smell something going on.

Should I take it by the gills?
Will I get hooked on fish or will the fish hook me ??

You reeled me in on your line, then netted me. Will I survive without fish. Will h2g2 ever be the same after being trawled in by Fenny.

Will it change my life if I ask for my own fish - NO - But I want one. Can you help me out in my hour of need.
Someone stop me AAAAAH!

I WANT MY OWN FISH !!!!

I feel better now I got that off my chest.

I'll fin now
vegimansmiley - smiley

Something Fishy

Post 2

Fenchurch M. Mercury

I understand the internal struggle you must be facing as you step into the new world of fish ownership. "Will I be a good fish owner?" You must be asking yourself. "Can I handle that sort of responsibility?"

Allow me to put you at ease- Fenny Fish are fully independent fish, all they need to survive are your page and your love. If you can type out a word and post in on your page, you can own a Fenny Fish. Will it change your life? Will it give it meaning... or despair? That, my friend, is up to you. smiley - smiley

How do you want the fish to look?

Something Fishy

Post 3

Surprise me.

I JUST WANT A FISH that lives on carrots and cabbage

I will luv it cos it will touched by your own personality.

Going off line for an hour, but I will be back

LiveLong&Prosper vegimansmiley - smiley
Oh,and thanks.

Something Fishy

Post 4

Fenchurch M. Mercury

Alright, it's up on the page smiley - smiley

Something Fishy

Post 5

THANK YOU FMM my cabbage eating fish sits proudly on the top of my page. After my revolving head which as Monsy said was stuck in the doorway, but before GiGi's clock.

Thank you
HappyPostings vegimansmiley - smiley

Key: Complain about this post

More Conversations for Fenchurch M. Mercury

Write an Entry

"The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is a wholly remarkable book. It has been compiled and recompiled many times and under many different editorships. It contains contributions from countless numbers of travellers and researchers."

Write an entry
Read more